Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her anymore, so for others not following this is the image:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The pose does help a bit. I’m bigger myself and when I had some photos done for a work thing the photographer got me to pose like that 😂 however they have definitely shrunk her just overall. Her shoulder width, everything

Reactions: 1
The pose does help a bit. I’m bigger myself and when I had some photos done for a work thing the photographer got me to pose like that 😂 however they have definitely shrunk her just overall. Her shoulder width, everything
Yeah I was just about to say her shoulders are deffo not that slim, she has quite a broad frame - and while she deffo lost weight off her face in the jungle, there’s a lot of Photoshopping going on there 😅

Reactions: 4
Until Im a celeb I always thought Giovanna was Toms mum. I cant believe he is her husband. Ive never read interviews with them together but Id just see her on tv alone and just assumed she was a mum and he was one of her kids. Do they appear together ever?
I always thought she was in her 40s. She doesnt look old at all just acts like been there done it and I know it all...
She reminds me of Kirstie Allsop. That selling houses lady.
She seems lovely but that whole patronising mum thing reminds like me of Myleene Klass. A bit iritating.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Came on here to read comments about the magazine photo. Even that bent back angle wouldn’t make her look THAT much slimmer. I thought she was supposed to be in to the body positive movement and all that?! Airbrushed about 3 stone off her. No need at all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
“Learning to love her body”. Yes - great when someone has airbrushed you to a size ten with a gigantic looking boat race. How bizarre. Far from fabulous.

• Haha
Am I right in saying her book was called 'Happy Mum, happy baby'? Nice kick in the teeth to anyone with PND if so. Silly smug bint.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I always thought the same. The book name never sat well with me.
You know I never thought about the name, especially now when I think about the podcast which often talks more about the downsides of motherhood and birth. The title doesn’t really make sense does it?!

There are a couple of comments about the airbrushing/photoshopping on the Fabulous Insta page as well as hers... seems they aren't fooling anyone! I also didn't realise the magazine is a supplement for The S*n... she really has sold out.

Fgs enough of the bloody doctor who tagging shite. Fishfingers and custard? My kids have watched the last couple of series (being teenagers) but even they are oblivious to this. Wasn't it mentioned like once, in an episode about 4 years ago? So how many have they binge watched? Or is this Tom being "quirky" again? I get the feeling they're all rather obsessive as a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fgs enough of the bloody doctor who tagging shite. Fishfingers and custard? My kids have watched the last couple of series (being teenagers) but even they are oblivious to this. Wasn't it mentioned like once, in an episode about 4 years ago? So how many have they binge watched? Or is this Tom being "quirky" again? I get the feeling they're all rather obsessive as a family.
undisclosed ad is my best bet.

Reactions: 5
Can they get anymore bleeping irritating!! Silly me, yes of course they can, add his sister to the mix!

Reactions: 7
I reckon it was as far back as about 2010 or 2011! There’s no way they’ve watched it properly. Tom really forces his obsessions on the boys. Remember when Buzz was obsessed with Back to the Future? He’s a bit young for it really so another thing Tom forced on them.

If I remember correctly, fish fingers and custard was mentioned during Matt Smith’s first series which I believe is around 2009! All these posts are just coming off as cringy

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.