Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're positioning themselves for an Eamon/Ruth type venture aren't they?

I'm terrified.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
They're definitely angling for something with all the Doctor Who stories / tags 🤔🤔
They're acting like they are the first family enjoy/watch it together!!

Reactions: 7
They're definitely angling for something with all the Doctor Who stories / tags 🤔🤔
They're acting like they are the first family enjoy/watch it together!!
Yeah bit weird that he’s constantly tagging BBC

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure they’re secretly getting paid for all the Doctor Who lark. I know Tom is a big fan but they’ve never mentioned the boys before and it hasn’t just been one post, they’ve done many

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure they’re secretly getting paid for all the Doctor Who lark. I know Tom is a big fan but they’ve never mentioned the boys before and it hasn’t just been one post, they’ve done many
I wonder if this is more like it. Maybe they know a writer. Or an exec. But it seems more like a plug for a new year's special now rather than a legitimate family moment

Reactions: 5
It's really bugging me why so many people are asking for a recipe for her roast potatoes and chips. Do people really find them that difficult to make?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's really bugging me why so many people are asking for a recipe for her roast potatoes and chips. Do people really find them that difficult to make?
When I do them I fluff the outsides of the potatoes, then keep shaking them around in the tin when cooking. Come out the same! Looks like she puts some rosemary in too.

Reactions: 2
I just don't get why they always have to be obsessed with something? Can they not just like things a normal amount? They must be so draining to be around, it's obviously a Fletcher thing because Carrie is exactly the same.

Tom has always annoyed me, I just see his face and instantly want to switch off whatever I'm watching. I used to not mind Gi but she is so condescending in her stories, does she realise that it's adults who follow her and not tiny children?

Reactions: 14
What I found funny back when Tom started vlogging is that whenever he vlogged around the other McFly boys they always made a point that Tom is fake happy on camera and he’s actually miserable in real life. I always keep that in mind when seeing Tom on camera - he’s just fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually quite liked her on her podcast before all the celebrity stuff but now she seems just like Tom 🙄

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her Fabulous magazine cover? I know most photos are edited but she looks like a completely different person!

Reactions: 10
See they do still have a Christmas tree in his stories, so another post about gi being the grinch was just for content, as she only took the living room tree down

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her Fabulous magazine cover? I know most photos are edited but she looks like a completely different person!
The irony that the headline accompanying it says "gi learns to love her body" - if she loves her body so much wouldn't she ask why they've chosen to edit the image so much it doesn't even resemble her true body shape or size?!?

Reactions: 12
Im sorry but no amount of spanx would make her look like that! I am not saying she is fat at all just a mum who needs a bit longer to tone up (i am completely thr same). That photo has got to be photoshopped. Wrong Gi just wrong.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.