Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thinks he/likes to present himself as a peter pan/j m Barrie type of character.

I'm no parent but to me sleeping on your kids floor when their that age seems pandering to them

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I feel like the sleeping on the floor is supposed to show how amazingly devoted they are to their children 🙄 (eye roll so hard my eyes nearly rolled away!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sleeping on the floor makes it exciting for them so they don’t want to go to sleep. Also the kid gets used to it and then won’t sleep without it.
Which is why they’re in this position. Now that the youngest is in a bed how are they going to do it? Get granny round to sleep in the third room?

Reactions: 9
Sleeping on the floor makes it exciting for them so they don’t want to go to sleep. Also the kid gets used to it and then won’t sleep without it.
Which is why they’re in this position. Now that the youngest is in a bed how are they going to do it? Get granny round to sleep in the third room?
I think the other two share a room don't they?? Could be wrong but they did at one point. So one can be with max and the other with the other two. Madness!!

Reactions: 1
It also really shoots themselves in the foot if they ever need to leave the kids with anyone overnight! Not sure a babysitter would be up for that!

Reactions: 5
It also really shoots themselves in the foot if they ever need to leave the kids with anyone overnight! Not sure a babysitter would be up for that!
Kids behave completely differently when staying with people other than their parents!

Reactions: 3
I get it's hard when toddlers go from a cot to a cot bed and can get out but stick a baby gate on the door and keep going in and putting them back in bed until they learn.

They're taking the easy way out by sleeping on the floor so they're not up and down all night putting him back in bed but it's not teaching him how to settle himself in bed and stay there independently.

They are making life much harder for themselves in the long run.
My youngest was an absolute nightmare at night time. Would cry constantly, climb out of the cot/bed and wake up at an ungodly hour everyday. We ended up forking up for a sleep trainer. Lovely, gentle lady who helped us over the phone. In 3 days he was sleeping through and on his own and waking up at a decent time. This was about a year and half ago and we haven’t had issues since. Best money I’ve ever spent!
Sleeping well is extremely important and they def have the cash to pay for someone to help them out.
They are choosing to carry on like this for engagement and to seem relatable, there’s no other reason

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah they know they wouldn’t get away with it with anyone else. They sound like pushovers.
Definitely, I slept in my sons room once when he was two as he had an accident and they said to look out for concussion, wouldn’t have done it otherwise.
To me it’s just lazy like they can’t be bothered to teach them to stay in their own beds

That’s probably why they got a nanny 🤷🏻‍♀️

I used really love them as people and as parents but not so much anymore.
They've both changed big time, her more than him I think.

Reactions: 4
So many parents see lack of sleep as a competition, it's like they secretly love that they're sleep deprived and brag about how little sleep they got and how the bit they did manage was tit. So dull.

Reactions: 9

why does he come across to be so braggy in his caption?? the dragons egg... it’s like he’s lauding it over people that he’s got a flipping “dragons” egg and we haven’t?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Kids behave completely differently when staying with people other than their parents!
Agree to disagree - I’ve got two kids and they would be confused if they were used to having somebody lie next to them every night and then suddenly Grandma / the babysitter / whoever didn’t do it

Agree to disagree - I’ve got two kids and they would be confused if they were used to having somebody lie next to them every night and then suddenly Grandma / the babysitter / whoever didn’t do it
My youngest always climbed in our bed in the middle of the night. If he was staying with relatives he slept in his own bed all night 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
My youngest always climbed in our bed in the middle of the night. If he was staying with relatives he slept in his own bed all night 🤷‍♀️
I would love to know why this happens,my toddler will only sleep in her cot at home but at other people’s houses she will sleep on sofas,king size beds,in peoples arms etc

by the same token I could also see why a child used to someone sitting with them would be confused or scared of this didn’t happen in someone else’s house,do the fletcher kids ever stay anywhere else or have someone else watching them overnight?

Reactions: 2

I was reading about how "amazing" his lockdown was and as soon as it mentioned lego I stopped reading and scrolled to the bottom and sure enough it's all part of his lego ad!

I really used to like Tom and Gi but they have no shame when exploiting their children!

Reactions: 10

I was reading about how "amazing" his lockdown was and as soon as it mentioned lego I stopped reading and scrolled to the bottom and sure enough it's all part of his lego ad!

I really used to like Tom and Gi but they have no shame when exploiting their children!
I said it on the McFly/McBusted thread but it makes me wonder what the Willis’ really think of the Fletcher’s being SO public with their kids seeing as they are the complete opposite. They are all supposed to be best friends but they live their lives in front of the camera so differently.

You’d think at the very least they would have stopped using Buzz as much now that he’s at school but he’s still front and centre.

Reactions: 6

He did some stories the other day with the oldest son with Lego and at first I thought how sweet doing Lego together, quickly realised it was an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.