Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said it on the McFly/McBusted thread but it makes me wonder what the Willis’ really think of the Fletcher’s being SO public with their kids seeing as they are the complete opposite. They are all supposed to be best friends but they live their lives in front of the camera so differently.

You’d think at the very least they would have stopped using Buzz as much now that he’s at school but he’s still front and centre.
Buzz is the main cash cow for them. Buddy seems more head stong and less willing to play along and Max is still a baby really.

Buzz seems to love the limelight and it's good that he's confident but part of me feels that he knows it gets him attention and praise because he's had to perform for the camera since being a baby.

He did some stories the other day with the oldest son with Lego and at first I thought how sweet doing Lego together, quickly realised it was an AD!
Yeah I've seen quite a few celebs on Instagram advertising it so I new straight away. I mean they have always had an interest in lego so at least it's fairly genuine but those Mario lego sets are so expensive!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I've seen quite a few celebs on Instagram advertising it so I new straight away. I mean they have always had an interest in lego so at least it's fairly genuine but those Mario lego sets are so expensive!
[/QUOTE]

My 4 year old loves mario and he really wanted the Lego mario sets but they are SO expensive for what you actually get and as he is only 4 I don’t think he would be able to make the most of it for the money. I have seen influencers be sent a bundle of all the mario sets and all of the expansion sets that would literally cost hundreds of pounds which they can afford! I COULD afford it (many parents wouldn’t be able to) but I don’t think it’s value for money. It is not fair when hard working parents are paying for all these influencers to get it for free!

Reactions: 8
In fairness to Emma and Matt Willis, they’ve stuck to not showing photos and they make money by actually working for it themselves and Emma is talented. Giovanna and Tom Fletcher know they’re not very interesting or very in demand by themselves so they’ve got to make themselves the patron saint of parenting, kids privacy be damned...

Reactions: 11
I would love to know why this happens,my toddler will only sleep in her cot at home but at other people’s houses she will sleep on sofas,king size beds,in peoples arms etc

by the same token I could also see why a child used to someone sitting with them would be confused or scared of this didn’t happen in someone else’s house,do the fletcher kids ever stay anywhere else or have someone else watching them overnight?
I don’t know. I think they get the babysitters (relatives) to come to theirs and look after them?

Reactions: 1
My 4 year old loves mario and he really wanted the Lego mario sets but they are SO expensive for what you actually get and as he is only 4 I don’t think he would be able to make the most of it for the money. I have seen influencers be sent a bundle of all the mario sets and all of the expansion sets that would literally cost hundreds of pounds which they can afford! I COULD afford it (many parents wouldn’t be able to) but I don’t think it’s value for money. It is not fair when hard working parents are paying for all these influencers to get it for free!
[/QUOTE]

In fairness of course celebs and influencers will get free stuff, the whole point is its relatively cheap form of marketing and advertising. But they have to balance the free stuff with being authentic. At least lego is a brand they clearly use anyway so they arent doing it just for the money.

Sending free stuff to your average customer makes no sense.

Reactions: 2
In fairness of course celebs and influencers will get free stuff, the whole point is its relatively cheap form of marketing and advertising. But they have to balance the free stuff with being authentic. At least lego is a brand they clearly use anyway so they arent doing it just for the money.

[/QUOTE]
Yes I understand how advertising works! Just when you see all the things they have been gifted, the Disney holidays every year, all the baby stuff and free toys, it takes the piss!

Reactions: 1
Tom and Gi #2: Oh so quirky, oh how cool! Stop pulling that face, Tom, you look a fool!

Reactions: 12

[/QUOTE]

Send it to children’s hospitals? I mean those kids will actually appreciate that, and I think larger scale companies would gain more respect/people would prefer this medium of advertisement in my opinion. I think a lot of folk are over the influencer ads especially as it’s so overly saturated, they’re already wealthy I think if anything it just makes some people resent them. Just my opinion though.

Reactions: 4
Using your kids for ‘ads’ and ‘gifts’ seems to a big money spinner for a certain level of ‘celebrity’ and I’ve come to admire those that resist it. Marvin and Rochelle Humes pretty much announced their availability ‘we’re going to share more of kids’ conveniently coinciding with #3 and all the freebies etc that will bring.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Using your kids for ‘ads’ and ‘gifts’ seems to a big money spinner for a certain level of ‘celebrity’ and I’ve come to admire those that resist it. Marvin and Rochelle Humes pretty much announced their availability ‘we’re going to share more of kids’ conveniently coinciding with #3 and all the freebies etc that will bring.
People like this are the worst, whereas some influencers are becoming more aware of the dangers and removing their children from view (horse and bolted come to mind) but some celebs like the Humes have now decided this is the time to introduce their kids to the world?? Seriously??

• Sad
Reactions: 6
People like this are the worst, whereas some influencers are becoming more aware of the dangers and removing their children from view (horse and bolted come to mind) but some celebs like the Humes have now decided this is the time to introduce their kids to the world?? Seriously??
yes i thought that was strange too!

I’m seriously surprised these two don’t get more hate for the amount of ads and pimping out of the kids

Reactions: 8
I still don’t understand the getting up so early, this mornings post 6.30 showing of Star Wars. Just put your kids back to bed until a reasonable time, if they had done this from the start the kids would get up at a normal time.

Reactions: 4
I still don’t understand the getting up so early, this mornings post 6.30 showing of Star Wars. Just put your kids back to bed until a reasonable time, if they had done this from the start the kids would get up at a normal time.
I dislike these two massively but my son gets up at 6am and will not be put back to sleep or even left in his room until a later time so I can definitely relate to 6.30am films. Some kids just won’t sleep in.

Reactions: 13
I agree, my two get up 6-6.30 ish regardless of what time they go to bed, how many times they woke in the night etc. It’s very annoying 😂

Reactions: 7
I agree, my two get up 6-6.30 ish regardless of what time they go to bed, how many times they woke in the night etc. It’s very annoying 😂
Mine too!! He could go to sleep at 1am and be wide awake and ready for the day come 6am. He's 11 now but been the same since a baby. Yay, lucky me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My son has woke up at 6.30 for years yet stays in his room until 7 as when he was a baby we always got him up at 7.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.