Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Gi on her podcast, I think she’s a nice person. She tries to come across as relatable, doesn’t really go into loads of detail about how she finds being a parent hard. I think she actually enjoys it a lot more than she lets on, which is great but it’s not ‘fitting with everyone else. She doesn’t give specifics about her boys, maybe it’s a privacy thing but I just don’t believe her that she finds it hard.

Reactions: 4
I think last year, or the year before it was gifted, I think she mentioned the company. Maybe, because we haven't seen a lot of it, this time they've paid for it.

Reactions: 2
Which guest is Gi on about in her stories / the ‘don’t be a dick’ sign post? Am sure it’s not Joe Wicks, even though he is a dick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Re her recent stories...Opening up conversation surely means dealing with negative reactions as well, you can't just cancel someone's opinion because they disagree with you or don't like you, these influencers want to make money from the number of followers they have but just want an easy ride....no job is easy, not everyone likes you in real life so why would Instagram be any different, the sickly sweet constructed fakery these people project online is called out and that is what people dislike. Don't like it then don't do it Gi.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And haggard!
I think she's taken the whole trying to be relatable to a new ridiculous level all for the gram "mum of boys = crazy unbrushed hair" okaaay then

How does she think us parents who actually leave the house and partners aren't at home all the time function??

Totally unrelatable

Reactions: 15
She always looks so scruffy. It takes two seconds to brush your hair and throw an outfit together.

I swear she's doing it so she's"quirky"

Reactions: 13
“Thoughts and prayers” etc for Beirut juxtaposed with AD AD AD!

Yuck. They’re all at it on Instagram.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Harry is at least Bi! He's been caught with his pants down so to speak with an other man in the past...
huh what are these stories?! never heard those

I mean bi or curious wouldnt surprise me, he strikes me as a guy who if horny and attracted to someone he wouldnt care male or female. and nothing wrong with that, more common among 'straight' men then some may think

Reactions: 1
Ah there he is, kooky dishevelled Dad on his kids’ floor at bedtime again 😅 don’t get why they do this to themselves 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't understand why any parent would sleep on their kids floor? Cosleep in a bed if you need to be with them, get extra king size beds or something. But those kids don't need their parents to be on the floor one in each room.

Reactions: 8
Why does Tom talk to his kids like he’s a school teacher and everything is an exciting adventure?! It’s weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand why any parent would sleep on their kids floor? Cosleep in a bed if you need to be with them, get extra king size beds or something. But those kids don't need their parents to be on the floor one in each room.
Surely by sleeping in there they’re making it worse? But I guess it looks better for the ‘gram 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I thought she was supposed to be some sort of parenting guru/expert but these kids just seem to be money bags in their eyes and free trips to Disney

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.