Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Gi but I'm finding myself disliking her more and more with each post she publishes. I feel shes become too smug, too braggy and the cute family needs a shake up! Tell us about the boys having a huge tantrums in the supermarket because they can't have that toy they desperately want! Tell us about your down days. Since Tom has Bipolar, I would've thought he would share what it's like to live with and how he copes with it, what does he do on a down day? How does Gi support him? That kind of thing.
Sick of seeing the perfect family life.

Reactions: 11
I can’t watch these 2. I hate smug parents who pretend everything great.
She’s very pushy with her “advice” too which I hate.

Reactions: 4
Anytime they appear as a couple on Instagram stories they’re always having such a laugh! Gi constantly giggling at funny Tom! That’s why when I read he had bipolar I was shocked as I had never seen him down unless his is controlled by medication? They seem like Mr & Mrs Perfect with their three perfect children!

I prefer Tom. Gi gets on my nerves always happy as Larry! Even when she had something wrong in her last pregnancy she was bright as a button ‘it’s fine, it’s fine’. Obviously she’s a very positive person but I can’t believe she’s that happy 24/7! She seems a bit fake.

Anytime they appear as a couple on Instagram stories they’re always having such a laugh! Gi constantly giggling at funny Tom! That’s why when I read he had bipolar I was shocked as I had never seen him down unless his is controlled by medication? They seem like Mr & Mrs Perfect with their three perfect children!

I prefer Tom. Gi gets on my nerves always happy as Larry! Even when she had something wrong in her last pregnancy she was bright as a button ‘it’s fine, it’s fine’. Obviously she’s a very positive person but I can’t believe she’s that happy 24/7! She seems a bit fake.
I read that he was a bit off the rails before they had kids - with his mental health & drinking/drugs while in McFly. Think all the boys in the band were into drink & drugs - they aren’t as squeaky clean as they would have you believe!!!!

Reactions: 2
I read that he was a bit off the rails before they had kids - with his mental health & drinking/drugs while in McFly. Think all the boys in the band were into drink & drugs - they aren’t as squeaky clean as they would have you believe!!!!
I never knew that. The only one from McFly I thought had demons was Dougie?

Reactions: 1
I never knew that. The only one from McFly I thought had demons was Dougie?
I think they were all into it. Harry Judd has openly spoken about being a massive stoner while in the band.

I think they were all into it. Harry Judd has openly spoken about being a massive stoner while in the band.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Unfollowed them both about a month ago as I found I just wasn't interested in anything they said or did anymore and can honestly say I haven't missed them in the slightest!

Reactions: 11
I see they’ve had another #gifted weekend away with their mates Emma & Matt Willis.

They’ve had a cheap summer. Free fortnight in Cornwall, Free weekend break away. Mind you it will enable them to save up for another Disney holiday 😜

Reactions: 3
I see they’ve had another #gifted weekend away with their mates Emma & Matt Willis.

They’ve had a cheap summer. Free fortnight in Cornwall, Free weekend break away. Mind you it will enable them to save up for another Disney holiday 😜
Nah, they'll get the Disney trip gifted too!

• Haha
Nah, they'll get the Disney trip gifted too!
She is literally best friends with her phone. She just chats away at her phone, must look bizarre in real life 😂

I find her so ‘faux-real’

They never go on holiday if it’s not gifted, well only to Italy to see her family. It may be just me, but if I was as rich as they are I genuinely would want to pay for my own holidays, who wants to go somewhere where everything you’re doing is decided and you have to post about it constantly and lose your integrity

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m glad people have finally realised how fake she is.Shes no different to any other white middle class insta mummy.She seems to get away with things that others would get dragged for ie the constant daily ads.

Reactions: 6
I noticed today she's been talking about how she feels about Max being One tomorrow and she had the realisation that this is probably her last baby. She's not saying she won't have another further down the line but for the moment they want to make memories with the three they have. I know she had trouble conceiving but I think Max was definitely not expected and put a spanner in the works as she was meant to do the Charity walk and they had the second part of that book they write together to be written. I think they seem to take on more than they can handle and obviously throwing another baby in the mix didn't help. However, I find her immensely irritating and smug. Plus she's always so bloody happy!! I know that's not a bad thing but I find it irritating!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes fake happy. Wouldn't Suprise me if she goes through her comments and looks at different account going "c*nt" "woman" "urgh" "pauper" "hahahaha" that kind of thing but would be lovely to their faces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I once remember her being gifted a Jo Malone gift set, sure it was limited set. And she was opening it up and i was thinking she could buy her own.

Giovanna gets under my skin so much because of her pure greed. She seems like the type that no matter how much money she has, will text a friend going “can you transfer £15 for the taxi last night”. I just can’t stand greedy people who take take take.

Think about it, her husband Tom was not only in a hugely successful boyband but he has the songwriting credits for all of McFly and a lot of One Direction songs which is where the real moolah is. They must be absolutely loaded. Set comfortably for life. Unless he’s got some kind of gambling addiction why do they need to keep pimping their kids out for MORE?

Other ‘influencers’ get soooo much hate for doing ads but in their case it usually is actually their only income. But people are so blind to the Fletchers, they never get bad comments about the amount of ads.

I remember watching one of Gi’s videos about Buzz and Buddy playing together and it really tugged at my heartstrings.. until I realised the video was just an #AD for Fisher Price that is.

Giovanna did a Wayfair partnership to decorate the nursery for Max. She said they didn’t decorate it and Wayfair asked them if they wanted a freebie so came in and did it all for them. In return she has to write a post and tons of stories (it was even an article in the Daily Mail) and basically show all her less wealthy followers “look at all this stuff you can’t afford, look at this amazing nursery that I didn’t pay for and you probably can’t!” Just yuck. Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck.

She’s got 10 highlight sections under her story. Only 3 of them are actually not ads. The rest are swipe ups for her podcast, Wayfair nursery, her Next bedding and next sleepwear, and 2 for gifted trips she went on.

Yes yes fair play she does a lot for Coppafeel charity, but she didn’t actually give any of her money just asked her sheeples to donate lol

Oh and I found the caption that annoyed me about her not taking maternity leave. Most people don’t have the luxury of being able to decide if they want to take it or not Giovanna. It’s literally their only choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I cant ever trust anyone who is so sickly sweet all the time.

We had someone like this at work, we had to investigate something else and came across an absolute ton of dirt on this person who was so smiley and happy all the time. Turns out to have been an absolute horror behind closed doors.

I don't think Gi is a horror, but absolutely not as nice as that all the time. I can't follow anymore as I found it so cringey.

I didnt know he wrote the 1d songs though! That's some serious cash.

• Wow
I cant ever trust anyone who is so sickly sweet all the time.

We had someone like this at work, we had to investigate something else and came across an absolute ton of dirt on this person who was so smiley and happy all the time. Turns out to have been an absolute horror behind closed doors.

I don't think Gi is a horror, but absolutely not as nice as that all the time. I can't follow anymore as I found it so cringey.

I didnt know he wrote the 1d songs though! That's some serious cash.
I could absolutely believe it when that poster said they overheard her and all the other McFly wags making fun of the fan girls. She is so like that, to be honest they both are, anything they do it to make themselves look good rather than actually do good. Can’t believe how much they get for free. Makes you sick when you think of how many people are starving and on the bread line, period poverty for example. Urgh! They’ve always got on my nerves and Carrie.

Carrie has been living with them for months while the house she bought is completely renovated. People on Gossipguru easily found her house online. Think it was around 500k but very old fashioned but the fact she can afford to buy it (she didn’t sell her old flat, she rents it out) and pay for a full renovation shows she has a lot more money than she makes out. She’s another one always getting free stuff and free holidays.

Reactions: 6
Oh and I found the caption that annoyed me about her not taking maternity leave. Most people don’t have the luxury of being able to decide if they want to take it or not Giovanna. It’s literally their only choice.

I don’t understand why she wouldn’t take maternity leave, surely they have enough money in the bank for her to take a few months off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.