Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buzz - you are amazing wonderful the best. Happy birthday
Buddy - God you're hard work and I don't know how to deal with you. Happy birthday

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just my opinion but the Buzz birthday post feels a bit "off" as well, with all that introspective, generalised waffle about the joys and pains of motherhood. It reads like she suddenly realised it should be about Buzz towards the end.

Reactions: 13
Just my opinion but the Buzz birthday post feels a bit "off" as well, with all that introspective, generalised waffle about the joys and pains of motherhood. It reads like she suddenly realised it should be about Buzz towards the end.
It's like she's repeating lines about parenting she's seen elsewhere, trying to make herself look wise or something. Birthday posts should be about the child but she makes it all about her. Rather than just speaking from the heart she's trying to make herself look like some sort of parenting guru.

Reactions: 18
I think that if they’re not going to do similar posts for each kid they should just…not do them! Christ. Completely not ok.

Reactions: 22
I find Gi’s post really odd. She literally spends two thirds talking about ‘the hardships of motherhood’ (did you know she was a mum?) - it’s really self serving and shows no actual connection to her child and then… oh Buzz… post could’ve just been from there, it’s his birthday celebrate him, not yourself for once. Also the Buddy/Buzz thing is just sad and is going to start really causing issues for both of them as the teenage years approach.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I find Gi’s post really odd. She literally spends two thirds talking about ‘the hardships of motherhood’ (did you know she was a mum?) - it’s really self serving and shows no actual connection to her child and then… oh Buzz… post could’ve just been from there, it’s his birthday celebrate him, not yourself for once. Also the Buddy/Buzz thing is just sad and is going to start really causing issues for both of them as the teenage years approach.
Exactly. The couple of paragraphs at the end would have been fine as a standalone happy birthday post for the boy, save the rest for a separate post about you and your relationships with motherhood.

Although I must say "sensitive to emotions but without the need to please others" seems a bit of an ambiguous choice of words?!!

Reactions: 3
Although I must say "sensitive to emotions but without the need to please others" seems a bit of an ambiguous choice of words?!!
I just took that as "you know fine well when what you're doing is upsetting people yet don't care enough to change that behaviour."

Reactions: 10
That stuck out to me too, I think it’s code for spoilt brat! And what a surprise, Tom posted the picture of buzz from the blowing dandelions video! The thing they love most about buzz is the content they’ve made off of him, I mean Gi managed to launch a whole new career off the back of him.

Reactions: 22
I just woke up to the nonsense and came here straight away to tell you guys about it. Glad I’m not the only one that finds the entire thing revolting.

Reactions: 4