Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ghostbusters cake is shocking!! The cut and print on the ghost is awful. Then again, they would have been gifted it so what do they care!

Reactions: 4
Something about her posture here is soooo weird… like she’s almost squatting because she’s pushing her bum out so far? And stopping dead after every single movement instead of dancing through to the next. Embarrassing.
Big open gob at the end as usual!

Reactions: 2
Emma Willis got a nicer birthday post than Buddy and certainly a lot more coherent and to the point compared to both boys posts.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Please look at Amy’s post form her wedding. It’s a birthday post to her friend but shows her and Tom dancing, you’d think he was the groom

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Check it out… posing like she’s the star of the show 🙄🙄
(It was Carrie’s husband Joel’s premiere, not hers 😅 🤣🤣 should someone tell her?) **cringe**
181DE288-13FC-4AB7-B97B-C53B5A93D1D2.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Well she needs something to do now that Jamie has gone from the West End and she's not gone with it

Lucky cast getting to not only meet with such a pair of celebs but also forced to pose with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate the way the fletcher clan always say “humans” in their posts

“this talented bunch of humans”
“Catch up with my favourite humans” 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she look like she’s 💩💩? She looks like she’s about to go to her 9-5 office job in what she’s wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf is this western thing she’s on next?

"West End Does", they are a semi regular concert series each with a different theme (e.g. "Hollywood") and they always have a few different reasonably well known (in musical theatre circles anyway) West End names as the singers.

Looks like the theme of the next one is "Country".

Absolutely no idea why they would call up Giovanna Fletcher for it though. She is not a West End singer and she was awful in Jamie. Maybe they are hoping she'll bring Carrie, or they are hoping people will buy tickets in the hope she might. Who I wouldn't go to see either, but for some reason a lot of people still seem to want to.

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen a few videos of someone else playing the role gi played in the Jamie musical. Exactly the same routine and yet there’s no clumpy heeled movements. Shes wearing different shoes too. Maybe Gi’s were too high? Surely she would have known sooner that she would struggle? It the choreographer would have surely suggested options?

Reactions: 1
I really do not think they are together any more. No Mother’s Day post for Gi from Tom, they usually post a lot more about their holidays which makes me think he may have taken the boys alone or with his parents (I know Gi reposted his aeroplane story but still 🤷🏼‍♀️), they literally never seem to be together or really mention each other any more. It certainly is odd.

Reactions: 16
I really do not think they are together any more. No Mother’s Day post for Gi from Tom, they usually post a lot more about their holidays which makes me think he may have taken the boys alone or with his parents (I know Gi reposted his aeroplane story but still 🤷🏼‍♀️), they literally never seem to be together or really mention each other any more. It certainly is odd.
For people that live so on line, their quietness is deafening

Reactions: 12
Eugh makes me so mad when people who can afford a holiday get a free holiday. Feck off Gi.
Please all go post "helps when it's free" on her socials. She needs to get a grip.
I'm so fed up with the world

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Eugh makes me so mad when people who can afford a holiday get a free holiday. Feck off Gi.
Please all go post "helps when it's free" on her socials. She needs to get a grip.
I'm so fed up with the world
Probably mean spirited, but I’d of preferred a post on pending divorce then another free holiday. Looks like Disney has finally given up on them and virgin has taken them under their wing

• Haha
Reactions: 13