Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I always wonder about Giovanns and her podcast…

is that she must get bored as tit talking about pregnancy/birth/babies ad naseum,

like her kids are not babies anymore,

I would get so bored to have to keep only talking about that pish ad naseum

then again she doesn’t seem to add much to the conversation

Reactions: 14
One thing I always wonder about Giovanns and her podcast…

is that she must get bored as tit talking about pregnancy/birth/babies ad naseum,

like her kids are not babies anymore,

I would get so bored to have to keep only talking about that pish ad naseum

then again she doesn’t seem to add much to the conversation
She’s never at home she’s always on tour now

Reactions: 1
She’s never at home she’s always on tour now
Yes I think her and Tom live quite separate lives. Him not posting about her for Mothers Day seems quite telling, I think Strictly caused some irrevocable damage in their relationship tbh. But they have been together from being at school, have three young kids…it wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve decided to keep plodding along more as friends than anything else.

Reactions: 19
He posted about his mum, so why not tag on something about Gi or what the boys did - they’re an online family which post about roast potatoes regularly enough, so to not post about a mum-fluencer on Mother’s Day is a statement in itself.

Reactions: 16
Makes me laugh when he doesn’t post a pic of his mum coz she doesn’t like it but is willing to put his kids everywhere, ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He posted about his mum, so why not tag on something about Gi or what the boys did - they’re an online family which post about roast potatoes regularly enough, so to not post about a mum-fluencer on Mother’s Day is a statement in itself.
Wait did he actually post for his own mum and not Gi? 😭😂

Reactions: 6
Just tell us you hate Buddy and be done with it, Tom and Gi

Buzz is going to be absolutely insufferable, particularly when they realise he hasn’t actually inherited any musical talent

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Buzz is going to be absolutely insufferable, particularly when they realise he hasn’t actually inherited any musical talent
What do you mean, "is going to be insufferable"?

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve seen a few clips of gi in the Jamie musical, and she looks very clumpy when she dances. At first I thought it was possibly the high shoes? But surely she had to practise in them a d would have been used to them after a while. However I’ve seen a TikTok from some of the dancers, there’s 3 and her and it’s AWFUL. She has zero rhythm and stands out amongst the actual dancers. Didnt she go to stage school? What were her talents?

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen a few clips of gi in the Jamie musical, and she looks very clumpy when she dances. At first I thought it was possibly the high shoes? But surely she had to practise in them a d would have been used to them after a while. However I’ve seen a TikTok from some of the dancers, there’s 3 and her and it’s AWFUL. She has zero rhythm and stands out amongst the actual dancers. Didnt she go to stage school? What were her talents?
I don't know why they have her in those awful clumpy black shoes. I don't remember any of the previous people in the Miss Hedge role having to wear shoes like that, they've mostly been in anything from court shoes to spikey heels. I don't know if she gets any say in the costume, I presume she just wears what she's told.

I remember the original run of Jamie when it was first in the West End and the original cast's dancing was breathtaking. The current tour cast are still really good, except for Giovanna. I'm also convinced that her singing/rapping is pre-recorded because when I saw the show all her parts sounded really unnatural compared to the proper singers, it might be that her voice is being run through so much autotune type processing to fix it.

It really is odd casting. I can't imagine she brings in that many punters to the show.

Reactions: 4
I have listened to quite a few episodes of her podcast, mainly the ones featuring people I like, or subject matters that I thought might be useful. I find her interview style so wooden. I get there is a format and certain questions she asks everyone, but she seems to not listen and respond. She is nodding her head a lot, but it seems like she’s just waiting to ask the same question. How did she suddenly become a parenting expert? I do think she’s probably a nice person, seems to do a lot for charity and has lots of friends.
I age, I can’t see her drawing many ticket sales, as I think Jamie attracts a different demographic than her mummy fans. I just find it so frustrating that there are so so many talented actors out there, who would be phenomenal in that role. I often wonder how the rest of the cast feel when someone has been stunt cast.

Reactions: 9
Do you think their utter disdain for buddy is better or worse than their complete ignorance of the fact max exists?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just watched a TikTok last night and I know the others are younger than her, but for someone who went to stage school she looks really bad.

Reactions: 3

It will be fine because he’s a nepo kid. He will already have a foot in the door no matter how little talent he has because of his parents 🙄

Reactions: 3
Do you think their utter disdain for buddy is better or worse than their complete ignorance of the fact max exists?
It will never not shock me they don’t do a ‘Bump to Max’ or any form of song about his birth or anything, imagine your brothers having a personalised song and a video and you not having anything.
L

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I have listened to quite a few episodes of her podcast, mainly the ones featuring people I like, or subject matters that I thought might be useful. I find her interview style so wooden. I get there is a format and certain questions she asks everyone, but she seems to not listen and respond. She is nodding her head a lot, but it seems like she’s just waiting to ask the same question. How did she suddenly become a parenting expert? I do think she’s probably a nice person, seems to do a lot for charity and has lots of friends.
I age, I can’t see her drawing many ticket sales, as I think Jamie attracts a different demographic than her mummy fans. I just find it so frustrating that there are so so many talented actors out there, who would be phenomenal in that role. I often wonder how the rest of the cast feel when someone has been stunt cast.
I’ve only seen clips but you’re right, just staring at them with a pseudo sympathetic/worried look.

Don’t even get me started on her books. So many talented writers and she ain’t one of them!

Reactions: 4