Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird how Tom had no issue with Ink but issues over Danny going solo.
lets be honest, it’s probably because he thought that Danny had the potential to be more successful solo than with Mcfly, or more successful than him. He probably didn’t feel threatened by Doug going with INK.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The character in the dinosaur that poos books is called Danny...I thought that was after Danny...maybe not

Reactions: 4
This may be a controversial opinion but, after Tom and Dougie snuck off to write their book and hurt Danny’s feelings by leaving him out of the loop… I believe Danny deserves the spotlight and he should have it by himself. It’s his turn.
I kind of feel like Tom’s trying to get a piece of the pie with this double chair announcement on the heels of Danny’s Masked Singer win.
Omg I don’t know they hid the book, What assholes! Why did they hide it?
---
if you go to 15.12, you’ll be onto it 😊

Tom is wanker, he knew he should have told Danny but didn’t coz wanted to look like the big man and have all the attention on him coz he knows Dougie is quite and Tom doesn’t see him as a threat!

Poor Danny

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why is it okay for Tom do to solo projects but not everyone else? What a prick

Reactions: 20
Tom just looks so smug and doesn't care. Poor Danny 😞

Glad he didn't win Strictly and Danny is getting the love and support he so damn well deserves.

The Fletchers are so smug for no reason, gives me the ick. Don't me started on the names of their kids (apart from Max)

Reactions: 23
Tom just looks so smug and doesn't care. Poor Danny 😞

Glad he didn't win Strictly and Danny is getting the love and support he so damn well deserves.

The Fletchers are so smug for no reason, gives me the ick. Don't me started on the names of their kids (apart from Max)
I felt bad for them when they moved to their multi million pound farm and finances went to pot. Their smugness suggests they weren’t effected

i'm new to this thread but just found out their children's names. i'm sorry, buzz and buddy? what the duck are they on? poor kids

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not generally a hater of this pair, but her latest Lego advert has annoyed me! ‘The boys bought me this set for Mother’s Day’. OK, two things here. It’s not Mother’s Day for well over a week yet so why does she have her present already. Secondly, it’s clearly marked AD, so the boys didn’t buy them at all did they. Are you allowed to blatantly lie like that in ads?

Also, what’s with her new posh voice?

Reactions: 34
I’m not generally a hater of this pair, but her latest Lego advert has annoyed me! ‘The boys bought me this set for Mother’s Day’. OK, two things here. It’s not Mother’s Day for well over a week yet so why does she have her present already. Secondly, it’s clearly marked AD, so the boys didn’t buy them at all did they. Are you allowed to blatantly lie like that in ads?

Also, what’s with her new posh voice?
It’s horrendous isn’t it?

I visibly remember the day I started going right off Giovanna. She’d just had her second child and she was in the garden with the kids talking about how they’re getting on. Turns out it was all a big ad for Leapfrog or some such rubbish, she sells them out as if they need the money.

Reactions: 11
The first time I heard of any of them was when I read an article about Tom doing his wedding speech / song. When I googled them there was this hideous video of them playing an instrument of some sort and seeing some cheesy song about having a child and then giving them a sister. God it was so cheesy

Reactions: 3
69FD52C8-888C-4C27-BB89-FBAA501D854E.jpeg

I’m a bit late to the party but god, she really hasn’t aged well has she?
My 60 something mum looks younger than her! 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.