Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else see the mum of boys reel, someone threw in a comment about gender stereo typing, sure it disappeared?

100% gender stereotyping (although I didn’t see a comment that said so)
It was a bit awkward really and I wondered why she’d chosen to do it

Reactions: 3
100% gender stereotyping (although I didn’t see a comment that said so)
It was a bit awkward really and I wondered why she’d chosen to do it
There’s loads of these “I’m a boy mum” “I’m a girl dad” on tik tok, she’s jumped on the bandwagon. But it was really cringe, others have done them much better. Doesn’t show her acting skills in a good light!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else cringing at Tom’s post - his son is dressing up on World Book Day as a character from one of Tom’s books. Apparently it was his son’s request - I don’t believe that for a second. Such a narcissist.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else cringing at Tom’s post - his son is dressing up on World Book Day as a character from one of Tom’s books. Apparently it was his son’s request - I don’t believe that for a second. Such a narcissist.
The thing is, even if it was his request...you'd say no son, I really don't think that's a good idea.

Reactions: 6
Those kids seem like they’d take any chance to show off who their famous dad is, so I’m not surprised.

Reactions: 7
Let's face if...Buzz is already turning out to be a stereotypical Nepo baby, he 100% would dress as a character from his dad's book...

Reactions: 10
Every time Tom - a member of *McFly* - makes a ‘rock’ sign, my vagina dries up

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I guess what you know as a 40 year old is different to mine then, cos people think she’s at least 50 in Australia 😂😂
I live in aus too and feel like people look a lot older here if they haven’t had work done and tbh when they are over done I feel like they look older. It the best pic of her but probably the only thing I respect about her now is that she shows an u filtered version of a perfectly normal 40 year old. Get so sick of the pressure to look 25 forever.

Reactions: 11
Didn't know people (women I'm guessing) in Australia aged differently from the rest of us, what a flex.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I live in aus too and feel like people look a lot older here if they haven’t had work done and tbh when they are over done I feel like they look older. It the best pic of her but probably the only thing I respect about her now is that she shows an u filtered version of a perfectly normal 40 year old. Get so sick of the pressure to look 25 forever.
probably the dark hair and the dark clothing not doing her any favours, just makes her look so washed out 😂

Reactions: 1
Weird that Tom never did a Mother’s Day post for Gi, same for Gi, nothing about her kids.

Reactions: 6
Remember the conversation we had when it was Buddy’s birthday and the insta post? Well it’s golden child’s birthday today and shock horror Gi has posted 10 pictures and a whole goddam essay about him 😅 talk about favouritism

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.