Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously this is being discussed on Carrie's thread (I recommend the read) but FYI she's just announced that she's pregnant...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What happened to Gi and Tom's supposed vow renewal this summer? I guess there's still time this month. I assumed they'd do it in the school hols but I suppose McFly had various gigs and there was Carrie's second wedding. Best to separate things out for maximum Hello! spreads 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Carrie and her husband are a pair of losers. Everything about their relationship is so tragic lmao 😂🍿

1000x worse than Tom and Giovanna

Reactions: 10
Carrie and her husband are a pair of losers. Everything about their relationship is so tragic lmao 😂🍿

1000x worse than Tom and Giovanna
At least Tom and Gi were really in love once upon a time. Carrie was so desperate to settle down she took whatever was on offer. Its a train crash.

Reactions: 11
It must be exhausting having to be the chirpy, funny one all the time on these treks. Just seems like an act in all the clips. She would do my head in if I was knackered on a hike and she was passing about trying to be funny.

Reactions: 6
Tom has done a doting post about sisters wedding. But didn't get married in Gretna so this was their second wedding?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gi looked nice at the wedding but tom did her dirty posting those selfies where her hair is a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Slightly OT, but we were at the Busted concert on Friday (soooooo good!) and Matt made a comment of "f*ck McFly........actually don't, they have enough kids on stage with them already" and I thought of you all. I go to a concert to see the people I have paid to see, not nepo kids taking over!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why can none of the Fletcher family close their mouths. Carrie with her village idiot smile is the worst but Gi's not far behind

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine trekking through the alpes and in the meantime your husband is once again gushing over his dance partner he's clearly not over... ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here he is again posting about her. Yes she is going through a really difficult time but I think it's quite disrespectful towards Gi at this point I actually feel quite sorry for her, she deserves better

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.