Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s face it Tom would be a free meal ticket to fame
He’s not exactly A list….! Hes a guy in his late 30s clinging on to the brief window of fame he had in his teens. its only because of the trend for “reunion“ type tours and shows that hes even still able to playact at being a musician
---
I saw it as her fangirling over him and hanging out with the band at their studio and backstage on tour, but I think tom took it as her being interested in Tom as a person, not Tom from mcfly
Oh no it was 100% more than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw it as her fangirling over him and hanging out with the band at their studio and backstage on tour, but I think tom took it as her being interested in Tom as a person, not Tom from mcfly
Tom is probably the least popular one from mcfly when they came out in school all the girls were just saying he was the fat one in the background 😂I guess every boyband has one
---
The girls were all crushing over dougie and Danny where as Tom just looked like most boys at school fat and geeky and not in the cool geeky way nowt wrong being fat or geeky either just saying what he was known for

Reactions: 1
I don't think Tom has ever been considered the attractive one. Personally I think he's gotten worse over the years

Reactions: 6
I don't think Tom has ever been considered the attractive one. Personally I think he's gotten worse over the years
He looks really I’ll and pale to me if he put a bit more weight on I think he would look ok also he’s doing his best here and he can’t help it but his hair is receding quite fast it must be horrible to lose hair tbh :/ but he can afford a hair transplant or Botox or whatever he needs a bit of meat on him and a bit more puppy fat in his face he still won’t be Brad Pitt but it’ll be a start he looks like a skinny adult version of the milky bar kid 😆
---
It’s also a shame how fast and noticeable Doug’s hair is receding and Harry’s I know they try to hide it and it can’t be helped but the more they try hide it the more noticeable it is but we all have our insecurities which we can’t help I guess

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else whose been on strictly post so constantly years later? I know they always claim to be friends for life but they never are. Tom constantly reposts his dances, constantly posts Amy. It's embarrassing. We all know he had at the very least and emotional affair, he needs to lay it off
Do the spouses of people who've been on Strictly post this much either? Gi was posting about Amy too, just to keep control of the situation I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 8
he needs a bit of meat on him and a bit more puppy fat in his face he still won’t be Brad Pitt but it’ll be a start he looks like a skinny adult version of the milky bar kid
The problem is he likes looking like the milky bar kid. That's the look he's going for

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He looks really I’ll and pale to me if he put a bit more weight on I think he would look ok also he’s doing his best here and he can’t help it but his hair is receding quite fast it must be horrible to lose hair tbh :/ but he can afford a hair transplant or Botox or whatever he needs a bit of meat on him and a bit more puppy fat in his face he still won’t be Brad Pitt but it’ll be a start he looks like a skinny adult version of the milky bar kid 😆
---
It’s also a shame how fast and noticeable Doug’s hair is receding and Harry’s I know they try to hide it and it can’t be helped but the more they try hide it the more noticeable it is but we all have our insecurities which we can’t help I guess
Harry's hair has been looking terrible lately!
I didn't notice that on Tom and even less on Dougie.

Reactions: 2
Hi all. 🤨 Why. Does Tom. Feel. The need. To talk. Like. This. 🥴 In. Every Instagram. Story. He. Posts. Pre. Order. Link. In bio. 👋📱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And look at their oldest kids face and general posture etc thinks it’s all about him. His going to be insufferable in a few years when they push the nepo career
Mate, if someone told me their name was Buzz, I’d literally laugh in their face. No one is going to take him or his brother seriously!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did someone really tell her that her mum tum in high waisted jeans would be a good look? 🤢🤢🤢
HORRIFYING. She looks huge.

View attachment 2510019
She has zero idea how to dress for her figure. Those jeans are horrendous anyway - far too tight on her. The moose knuckle on show and the big pot belly just looks so bad and the top tucked into the jeans is not the one.
a nice pair of dark bootcut jeans, a pair of cool heels or boots, and oversized shirt or something would look a million times better - get something done to that hair and get a bit of make up on and just make some bloody effort. She looks like shes rolled out of her bed on a Sunday morning and has nipped round to the shops for a pint of milk

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.