Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he's only a child and it's his parents fault...but I find Buzz insufferable!!!
It's cute that he wants to be like his dad...but on stage with Mcfly is the not the place for him!

I seen the clip of him singing at Carrie's wedding...and he's not naturally talented...he was out of tune! If he really wants to be a "rockstar" then Tom and Gi should get him some actaul music and singing lessons!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Buzz seems like he hardly gets told "no", at this rate he'll have his own thread on here in 10 years. I can already imagine:

"Buzz Fletcher #54: Thinks he's the hero, but we all just want him to go"

Edit: Just to make sure I'm not blaming Buzz here, he's just a kid it's not is fault, it's all on Tom.
AND GIOVANNA.
She reposted Tom’s video with “THAT’S MY BOY!!!”
🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yeah whatever it's their kid they must be proud etc etc but does tom think paying fans actually want to see that crap? I like mcfly for the music. I'm not interested in seeing their kids perform (badly)

The only exception is when the kids are on stage but it doesn't effect the show in any way. Eg other artists will give their kids a shoutout on stage or bring them out at the end for a wave before they leave.
Or if Buzz is so desperate to be the centre of attention then they could do what Travis Barkers son does. Travis would let his son play drums right at the end of gigs when it's over and people were starting to leave

Buzz is going to be the know it all at school who thinks he should be given everything because of his famous dad. What happens when buzz gets older and it's not "cute" anymore. Will mcfly fans still be happy paying to see buzz on stage?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Yeah whatever it's their kid they must be proud etc etc but does tom think paying fans actually want to see that crap? I like mcfly for the music. I'm not interested in seeing their kids perform (badly)

The only exception is when the kids are on stage but it doesn't effect the show in any way. Eg other artists will give their kids a shoutout on stage or bring them out at the end for a wave before they leave.
Or if Buzz is so desperate to be the centre of attention then they could do what Travis Barkers son does. Travis would let his son play drums right at the end of gigs when it's over and people were starting to leave

Buzz is going to be the know it all at school who thinks he should be given everything because of his famous dad. What happens when buzz gets older and it's not "cute" anymore. Will mcfly fans still be happy paying to see buzz on stage?
It's not cute now.

It's sometimes cute when you spot their children by the side of the stage "oh that's nice, they brought their kids to watch".

Stop trying to make Buzz happen. We paid for McFly. We wanna see McFly! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 21
It's so indulgent and even worse because they're all influencer parents trying to keep the gravy train going by exploiting the next generation (on Instagram and now apparently in person).

I include the Judds in that, no reason for Harry's kids to be in stage when their dad's performing a professional gig (even behind the drum set), it's ridiculous.

Danny's kid's not on stage afaik but he's not doing anything to protect him from his wife's social media shenanigans. If he was a slightly older, more precocious kid I'm sure he'd be on stage like Buzz. They clearly think, 'why not?'.

That's a good point about the audience taking photos and the insane amount of uncontrolled exposure those kids are experiencing.

If Buzz is so talented and committed why not put him in Sylvia Young and let him take his chances with his dad's connections at 18+ 🤔

Reactions: 18
It's so indulgent and even worse because they're all influencer parents trying to keep the gravy train going by exploiting the next generation (on Instagram and now apparently in person).

I include the Judds in that, no reason for Harry's kids to be in stage when their dad's performing a professional gig (even behind the drum set), it's ridiculous.

Danny's kid's not on stage afaik but he's not doing anything to protect him from his wife's social media shenanigans. If he was a slightly older, more precocious kid I'm sure he'd be on stage like Buzz. They clearly think, 'why not?'.

That's a good point about the audience taking photos and the insane amount of uncontrolled exposure those kids are experiencing.

If Buzz is so talented and committed why not put him in Sylvia Young and let him take his chances with his dad's connections at 18+ 🤔
Cooper was on stage the same night buzz was but didn't have his own guitar or mic. Just stood there looking awkward bless him then ran off. Think it was on Danny's Instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Cooper was sitting at the barrier singing, and then Danny bought him on at the end when it was over

• Heart
Reactions: 3

We’re in the time of Nepo babies, yay!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I seen the clip of him singing at Carrie's wedding...and he's not naturally talented...he was out of tune!
To be fair in that specific occasion, Carrie's husband Joel (King George in Hamilton) was just as (if not more) out of tune.

Also side note but Carrie claims that her husband Joel goes swimming with her dad 3 times a week. Any sign of that on the Fletcher social media? I don't follow them myself anymore tbh.

• Haha
Anyone else hear them on Fearne Cottons channel? All I took away from it is they don’t communicate at all or spend much time together and I have more chemistry with a sausage roll than they have with each other. I didn’t really buy into “their friends more than in love” before, but I see it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else hear them on Fearne Cottons channel? All I took away from it is they don’t communicate at all or spend much time together and I have more chemistry with a sausage roll than they have with each other. I didn’t really buy into “their friends more than in love” before, but I see it now.
*they’re 💀

In the small clip on insta I just thought Tom looked uncomfortable/ miserable

Reactions: 6
Tom seems to be the type of father who literally just wants to be the "fun" dad who shirks actual parenting responsibilities and makes his wife take on all the mental load. Whenever he has to take care of the boys on his own (only when Gi is away), he always speaks of it as if he's so noble for actually taking care of his kids. Sexist undertones.

Whenever he speaks about Giovanna or does interviews with her, he always jokes at her expense and doesn't seem to appreciate her at all. He spoke about Amy in glowing terms, more than he's ever done for Giovanna. I prefer her to Tom. She deserves so much better than him

Reactions: 16
Tom seems to be the type of father who literally just wants to be the "fun" dad who shirks actual parenting responsibilities and makes his wife take on all the mental load. Whenever he has to take care of the boys on his own (only when Gi is away), he always speaks of it as if he's so noble for actually taking care of his kids. Sexist undertones.

Whenever he speaks about Giovanna or does interviews with her, he always jokes at her expense and doesn't seem to appreciate her at all. He spoke about Amy in glowing terms, more than he's ever done for Giovanna. I prefer her to Tom. She deserves so much better than him
I hate this voice he puts on as if he’s reading an exciting children’s book. Reality is he’s just AsKING Aboooout thier DAY in such A MAGICAL way

• Haha
I honestly think the whole Tom/Amy thing has done wonders for Gi. She looked amazing in the wedding pics from Carrie and Shreks wedding, honestly the best she’s looked in donkeys!! She also seems to be claiming some kind of career back. Maybe it was the shove she needed to hand some of the real parenting to the “fun” dad .

Reactions: 20
I honestly think the whole Tom/Amy thing has done wonders for Gi. She looked amazing in the wedding pics from Carrie and Shreks wedding, honestly the best she’s looked in donkeys!! She also seems to be claiming some kind of career back. Maybe it was the shove she needed to hand some of the real parenting to the “fun” dad .
She definitely puts more effort into her appearance than she used to. I always notice how she accessorises now with hooped earrings etc whereas previously she was quite dowdy. I just hope that she’s doing it for her rather than for Tom.

Reactions: 14
I think Gi should not have had backlash for dressing comfortably as she used to do more of before the whole Amy thing. Comfort is the best, and I don´t mind that influencers are not always dolled up. And I agree with FakeSmile, I hope she is putting more effort in for herself more than for Tom. Good to see she´s enjoying some cool work projects (though, I´m sorry to say, from what I have seen of it, neither Giovanna nor Carrie can act well) - hope Tom is actually doing some parenting now, not just the fun parenting, but my hopes are low for his improvement from an enlarged toddler/teen who takes on no responsibilities he doesn´t inherently want to do.

Reactions: 19
I haven’t seen McFly live for about a decade. Considered going to a show for old time’s sake but if there’s a risk of Tom using it as a nepo opportunity for his kid, I’ll skip it.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t seen McFly live for about a decade. Considered going to a show for old time’s sake but if there’s a risk of Tom using it as a nepo opportunity for his kid, I’ll skip it.
Luckily the kids will be at school during the tour. Glad I didn't go to the summer shows

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.