Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He always has a face on him like a slapped wet ass he’s miserable as sun doesn’t he realised how bleeping privileged he is I know mental health doesn’t discriminate but jeez mate some people don’t have two pennies to rub together you have a band and money and a lovely house a mrs and kids you travel the world I’d happily swap hahha

Reactions: 10
Here he is again posting about her. Yes she is going through a really difficult time but I think it's quite disrespectful towards Gi at this point I actually feel quite sorry for her, she deserves better
Tbf Giovanna posted about her before he did 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The video was heartbreaking but it didn't need toms lovely friend comments all over it. The moment is about Amy. Feels insensitive to write this but it's true. If he genuinely saw her as a friend then it wouldn't be bad. But I don't know ..it just feels inappropriate for him to post with those comments. I think Toms marriage was a mess after Strictly. He was practically drooling over Amy, so it doesn't feel right that he's now reposting and adding those comments

I feel sorry for Gi and the way she has to make sure everyone knows she's THEIR friend and she's totally fine with Tom's behaviour. Personally think Amy was fangirling throughout Strictly and Tom took it as a sign that she's into him, and neglected his marriage. I don't think Amy was into Tom the person. I think she liked Tom from Mcfly. He would've left Gi if Amy dropped everything, but I don't think Amy would've done the same

• Sick
Reactions: 14
To be honest, everyone looked better than Carrie on her wedding day. Her rag dress was horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The video of him unboxing his Christmasaurus books is painful. Just tear the tape off before filming so we don't have to watch you opening a box one-handed for the love of god

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know about you guys but if my husband used the 😍 emoji to describe someone who people thought he cheated with, I'm gone

Screenshot_20231007-193746.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I don't know about you guys but if my husband used the 😍 emoji to describe someone who people thought he cheated with, I'm gone

View attachment 2496664
Your husband using that emoji on another woman in any circumstance is just not on.

he may as well just say it; he had an affair with Amy. Emotional or physical or both, it happened, and it couldnt be any more obvious

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else whose been on strictly post so constantly years later? I know they always claim to be friends for life but they never are. Tom constantly reposts his dances, constantly posts Amy. It's embarrassing. We all know he had at the very least and emotional affair, he needs to lay it off

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hmmmmmm i dunnnnno, Amy was allllllllll over him during their stint on strictly
I saw it as her fangirling over him and hanging out with the band at their studio and backstage on tour, but I think tom took it as her being interested in Tom as a person, not Tom from mcfly

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.