Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell the rest of the guys don't want buzz on stage. Only tom interacts with him

Literally duck off buzz. No one came to see you singing out of tune playing a guitar that's not even on

Reactions: 23
Everyone on Instagram is eating it up and encouraging it 🙄 I’ll be annoyed if time gets wasted at the Taunton gig by Buzz

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Everyone on Instagram is eating it up and encouraging it 🙄 I’ll be annoyed if time gets wasted at the Taunton gig by Buzz
Agreed, it was hard enough to justify buying tickets this time around since I don’t particularly care for this album (or Tom in general, any more) but I paid to see McFly, not their kids. Put that on a parenting vlog/podcast if you’re that desperate to push your kids on the public.

Reactions: 12
Tom acts like Buzz is the only kid in the world that plays an instrument. Just sign him up into a local kiddy band and be done with it.

Reactions: 13
Tom acts like Buzz is the only kid in the world that plays an instrument. Just sign him up into a local kiddy band and be done with it.
They already tried the band approach with "Buxy" and no one gave a tit then either

People commented on Tom's post saying buzz is a "future rockstar". Not going to happen. His future is already doomed with a name like Buzz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel a little sorry for Buzz. You have Tom pushing him as the fifth member of Mcfly when his talent is average. It's only going to lead to resentment with the other guys and Buzz having a massive chip on his shoulder when he's older.

Buzz is such a cute kid in my opinion, and it’s great that he’s interested in music. But I wouldn’t be going to see any gig and expect to watch their kids perform. It’s completely unnecessary and nothing but a vanity project for his parents. Just another way to push Brand Fletcher on to people who don’t want it.

Reactions: 17
I’ve got tickets for November. I’m hoping that the North West is too big a trek for Buzz because I have no desire to watch him on stage and I will leave.

Reactions: 11
I would be very much less than impressed - after paying to attend a concert to see and hear a band - to see one of their children on stage. That's ridiculous carry on, imo.

He justifies by saying he went on stage with his dad, so? Doubt people paid to watch your dad do an open mic

Reactions: 9
Interesting how none of the others interact with buzz when he's on stage

Imagine it was your first time seeing them live and you have to watch that instead

Buzz seems like he hardly gets told "no", at this rate he'll have his own thread on here in 10 years. I can already imagine:

"Buzz Fletcher #54: Thinks he's the hero, but we all just want him to go"

Edit: Just to make sure I'm not blaming Buzz here, he's just a kid it's not is fault, it's all on Tom.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This whole situation is part of the bigger problem of celebrity/influencer parents who post their kids online. Once those images are online, they're there forever. And you're opening your kids up to a whole world of abuse, bullying, and exploitation, both from people who know them, and those who don't.

But this is a whole new level. It's bad enough when fan accounts, or even just fans, repost images that have been put online by the parents. But by bringing your children onstage, you are allowing an audience of a few hundred people to take pictures and videos of your kids. And I don't necessarily begrudge the audience from doing that - they want to take pictures and videos of the band they are there to watch perform, and their children just happen to be in the photo or video too. But now those people are posting these images on their social media, and what makes it worse is that those images are theirs to post - they took them, they belong to them! In what other context would this be considered normal or acceptable? It wouldn't. If these people weren't in the 'public figures' it would be considered very weird indeed.

Buzz seems like he hardly gets told "no", at this rate he'll have his own thread on here in 10 years. I can already imagine:

"Buzz Fletcher #54: Thinks he's the hero, but we all just want him to go"

Edit: Just to make sure I'm not blaming Buzz here, he's just a kid it's not is fault, it's all on Tom.
Tom will be married to and living with Amy by then, we'll have to see which parent Buzz stays with after Gi kicks Tom out!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tom will be married to and living with Amy by then, we'll have to see which parent Buzz stays with after Gi kicks Tom out!!!
Buddy will be the kids that breaks the rules and releases a tell all book about his parents

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.