Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I’m quoting myself 🤦‍♀️ haha
After a quick google…. Turns out Gi was supposed to be in ‘Friendsical’ up in Hull and for unknown reasons it got cancelled
Her run was 8th - 11th November.
Her Coppafeel Sahara trek starts on the 12th.

And there's a warning on the Coppafeel website warning you to basically be at the peak of fitness to attempt the trek (quite right).

But it's a week and a half away and she's necking booze and eating chocolate coated bananas in Disney. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone notice how Tom's latest post about Gi's sister's bday is just full of spam bots commenting?
Wouldn't read into that. I have a big page and get spam comments like this as well. I've never bought likes or followers or anything like that

Reactions: 2
They went on a gifted vacation to a beach house in Cornwall (maybe?) once or twice.
They did. It was a newly opened luxe beach house resort in Cornwall. I know because I stayed there a week or so earlier, and paid ££££ for it. I’d be VERY surprised if they paid for it, but don’t recall seeing a declaration.

They did. It was a newly opened luxe beach house resort in Cornwall. I know because I stayed there a week or so earlier, and paid ££££ for it. I’d be VERY surprised if they paid for it, but don’t recall seeing a declaration.
I don't honestly understand what is so bloody hard about declaring tit. It's literally a couple of hashtags and a very clear couple of sentences explaining how you came about the item that has been gifted and whether or not you've also accepted payment on top of the freebie. If you're not embarrassed at being a constant beg then why the shadiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't honestly understand what is so bloody hard about declaring tit. It's literally a couple of hashtags and a very clear couple of sentences explaining how you came about the item that has been gifted and whether or not you've also accepted payment on top of the freebie. If you're not embarrassed at being a constant beg then why the shadiness.
They might have paid for it 😂😂

They might have paid for it 😂😂
I mean, they might in this instance. I'm saying in general she doesn't always declare stuff properly and there's zero reason why she can't.

It's not even about 'following the rules' regarding declaration of money, it's about being honest with your followers. The people that support your lavish lifestyle.

• Heart
Honestly, even if I were a public person (thank goodness I'm not), a photo taken by my 4 year old child like that would be the sort of thing I'd keep private for my family.

Reactions: 6
Wow Tom looks miserable in that photo Gi posted of them!
Ok, so it's a family meal out because that's a nice thing to do. Presumably because Gi's about to go off and leave them for a week-ish to do a charity trek (another nice thing). And their youngest child asks to take a photo of mummy and daddy (another nice thing).

So why do they both look like they found out their house burnt down?

Reactions: 16
It’s a very odd photo to post online. Tom looks completely and utterly miserable; it’s not just an unfortunate photo of him - he looks depressed. He’s not even responding to her hugging him - his hands are down in his lap. Giovanna looks like she’s been crying. It’s actually a really sad, depressing photo.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.