Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I’m quoting myself 🤦‍♀️ haha
After a quick google…. Turns out Gi was supposed to be in ‘Friendsical’ up in Hull and for unknown reasons it got cancelled
I saw that yesterday with Harry Judd as the guest star! He’s pretty lush I must say. Unlike Tom and Gi who are boring, predictable and smug! I’d have been most unimpressed if she had been the guest star!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I saw that yesterday with Harry Judd as the guest star! He’s pretty lush I must say. Unlike Tom and Gi who are boring, predictable and smug! I’d have been most unimpressed if she had been the guest star!
His wife is unbearable though. 🙂

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1670497

Just goes to show money will buy you a lot of things but intelligence ain’t one of them 😂 didn’t Mario go through a stint of being a travel agent aswell? But it was basically a pyramid scheme
So they paid for this trip then? If it was gifted it would've been the work visa (she would've had to do this for her Disney wish podcast)

Last edited:
Holy tit. And they're just encouraging it more by filming the child, who's no doubt been taught to act up for the camera all his life.

Then there are those who think other passengers should be "bright enough" to make adjustments for someone's over-indulged child...

View attachment 1671450
Had I been on that plane, I would have said "You know what's close to rhyming with sausage? Hostage. Because we are being held hostage on this plane while you and your family annoy all of us.

Also, how supremely entitled to say that people could have put headphones or ear buds in...if they were bright enough? And snt everyone can afford noise cancelling headphones and I guarantee with regular ones, you'd still have heard them carrying on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw her face slapped on the side of a bus the other day, advertising her coats. Almost made me want to run into traffic.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
S

She looks like she's given up with life
She doesn’t seem to take any care in her appearance whatsoever. I’m not saying she should be image obsessed but Jesus bleeping Christ - why on earth would ANYONE choose to wear a scabby looking old washed out vest top that’s completely shapeless with a pair of huge hideous pink shorts that make her look HUGE, with a bum bag placed at her widest point making her look 8 months pregnant. She looks completely ridiculous. She always looks completely mental - her hair is always a mess, unbrushed, greys coming through. She never makes any effort with make up so she always looks old, haggard, tired etc, she wears the most hideous unflattering shapeless granny clothes and she’s out of shape and has put a fair bit of weight on. She’s a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She doesn’t seem to take any care in her appearance whatsoever. I’m not saying she should be image obsessed but Jesus bleeping Christ - why on earth would ANYONE choose to wear a scabby looking old washed out vest top that’s completely shapeless with a pair of huge hideous pink shorts that make her look HUGE, with a bum bag placed at her widest point making her look 8 months pregnant. She looks completely ridiculous. She always looks completely mental - her hair is always a mess, unbrushed, greys coming through. She never makes any effort with make up so she always looks old, haggard, tired etc, she wears the most hideous unflattering shapeless granny clothes and she’s out of shape and has put a fair bit of weight on. She’s a mess.
Still wearing hoops though 😂

• Haha
The thing is, she's not even that big. She has fairly decent legs, that are usually covered up in long shapeless dresses. She could much more easily dress in things that are way more flattering.

Reactions: 15
The thing is, she's not even that big. She has fairly decent legs, that are usually covered up in long shapeless dresses. She could much more easily dress in things that are way more flattering.
No I agree. She’s probably a size 14? But she just dresses so frumpy. She doesn’t seem to have a clue what suits her figure or how to dress.

Reactions: 13
She’s quite unlucky, maybe a 12 on top and 16 bottom which makes it tricky, but all that money and she posts photos like that. On one hand I want to say, wear whatever you want life is too short. And on the other, it’s just horrifying. Which is wrong I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Max was a surprise so I very much doubt it!!! She doesn’t look pregnant.

Reactions: 2
In that case I think she's just embracing her weight and doesn't give a tit. She has the worst fashion sense so she always comes across as frumpy

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.