Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe an unpopular opinion but couples doing those joint posts on instagram does my head in 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Damn I didn’t realise there was a new thread 😂 I clocked this lot going to Disney yet again as well, do they not ever want to experience something different?! I find it so strange. Why would you want to go to the same place again and again?

Because it’s free, I suppose 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely, with the amount of money they have, you'd want to take your kids to different places so they can experience different cultures? It seems really odd to me to keep repeating the same holidays over and over again.

Reactions: 12
Surely, with the amount of money they have, you'd want to take your kids to different places so they can experience different cultures? It seems really odd to me to keep repeating the same holidays over and over again.
Utterly bizarre isn't it. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 4
They get Disney holidays for free. That’s why they keep going to Disney!
I don't know why, nothing they, or She Who The Daily Mail Refers To As Tom's Sister, posts from Disney makes me think I need to go there, quite the opposite!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't care if it's free, you couldn't PAY me to keep taking Disney holidays or any other holidays that involve going to the same place time after time and even multiple times a year? The holiday memories must all start blending into one after a while.

They have the means and flexibility to give their children so much more worldly experience, but don't seem to want that for their children. That's the part I don't get. Each to their own, I suppose.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't care if it's free, you couldn't PAY me to keep taking Disney holidays or any other holidays that involve going to the same place time after time and even multiple times a year? The holiday memories must all start blending into one after a while.

They have the means and flexibility to give their children so much more worldly experience, but don't seem to want that for their children. That's the part I don't get. Each to their own, I suppose.
I totally agree, the world is a big and interesting place their one track mind approach to holidays is baffling. At this point their Disney trips aren't anything of a treat for their kids, they must just expect that they will get to go several times a year.

• Sick
Genuine question but where else have they ever been on holiday to with the children? Are they really just on a continuous to-and-fro between home and WDW?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Genuine question but where else have they ever been on holiday to with the children? Are they really just on a continuous to-and-fro between home and WDW?
They went on a gifted vacation to a beach house in Cornwall (maybe?) once or twice.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Groundbreaking advise from earth mum giovanna. No tablets at table, turn it into a reward and switch of hour before bed .
What would we do without her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They went on a gifted vacation to a beach house in Cornwall (maybe?) once or twice.
They go to Cornwall and stay in the watergate bay hotel. Roughly £250 a night peak winter season ( school hols/term time )

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Gi I’m that latest story about her coat rushing to wipe the surface and slurp her tea before doing the school run 🙄🙄🙄 so relatable! Bet she’s never had to rush in her life…oh wait…maybe airport for Disney 🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.