Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear every time I check in on these two, it seems like they're either at Disney, just back from Disney, or just about to go to Disney.

I know they're probably getting it all for free, but surely there comes a point where you want your children to experience other things too? Especially if money is not really a barrier?

Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I swear every time I check in on these two, it seems like they're either at Disney, just back from Disney, or just about to go to Disney.

I know they're probably getting it all for free, but surely there comes a point where you want your children to experience other things too? Especially if money is not really a barrier?

Am I missing something?
Yeah, you missed 'dicking about on the plane to/from Disney'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her hair looks so tit, why is she getting it cut so short? She looked so much better when it was at least shoulder length. Gi and her sister in law just going for the worst styles for their shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to stop wearing those hoop earrings to try and make herself look younger as well because it ain't working.

Reactions: 6
I see Carrie is engaged to her boyfriend who she’s been with for 5 MONTHS!

yeah. I’m sure that’s going to go the distance…..!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Am I missing something?
They are going for Carries 30th birthday this time. Because every 30 year old chooses to go to Disney for their birthday. :rolleyes: I know some people love Disney but this lot are ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually can’t believe they’re in Disney again. I mean, I can believe it, but they were literally there 2 months ago? What a life they get to lead…

Funny to me that they aren’t posting much from Disney too, considering exploiting their “family lives” and kids are the entire reason they are able to be there again. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Apologises if already posted, I can’t keep up with how fast this thread is moving!🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.