Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know he's terrible in bed don't you. You can just tell....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Giovanna on Magic Radio, how exactly?
Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard!
Especially that lame and unnecessary “HELLOOOOO” she does 🙄🙄
My thoughts go out to everyone in the UK who have the displeasure of listening to her voice this weekend.
She reminds me of Porky Pig in the picture 🤣🤣

4406BF43-1FA3-4242-900E-64EA251E4DB9.jpeg
🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Giovanna on Magic Radio, how exactly?
Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard!
Especially that lame and unnecessary “HELLOOOOO” she does 🙄🙄
My thoughts go out to everyone in the UK who have the displeasure of listening to her voice this weekend.
She reminds me of Porky Pig in the picture 🤣🤣

View attachment 2668808 🤮🤮
Scraping the barrel 😏. Please god don't let Tom be next.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a bit OT but I just saw Harry Judd’s 6 year old playing the guitar he got for Christmas and I was seriously impressed at his skills. I haven’t seen anything that impressive from the Fletcher kids.

Reactions: 7
It’s a bit OT but I just saw Harry Judd’s 6 year old playing the guitar he got for Christmas and I was seriously impressed at his skills. I haven’t seen anything that impressive from the Fletcher kids.
No, the fletcher boys just aren't musical (in my opinion) but they have pushy parents (even though tom and gi are as talented as my left finger)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.