Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t normally comment on this thread but came for a nosey at the Lapland comments - you can only have 8 in to see Father Christmas and so there’s definitely some arrangement!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously...imagine for once these companies organising gifted experiences for families who could never afford them, families with sick children etc
Or couldn't for once the bleeping Fletchers' say actually we'd love to pay our hundredth trip to Disney or Lapland forward to someone who deserves it.

I really hate rich people 😅 not all, but certainly most. I cannot imagine sitting with millions and accepting freebies like this.

Reactions: 18
So they get a free door display for making s donation to save the children. When thru could afford to pay for the door and make a donation.
It does not make me want to give my money to charity. Ridiculous

Reactions: 15
I don’t normally comment on this thread but came for a nosey at the Lapland comments - you can only have 8 in to see Father Christmas and so there’s definitely some arrangement!
Yup, the founders are Gi's latest podcast guests

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah, they're on another Disney cruise
Who is that organised to have time to go anywhere before Christmas let alone the money! That’s a long way to go for a short amount of time, and jet lag, kids and Christmas, not sure they mix???

Reactions: 3
Who is that organised to have time to go anywhere before Christmas let alone the money! That’s a long way to go for a short amount of time, and jet lag, kids and Christmas, not sure they mix???
It will be yet another freebie which they couldnt possibly pass up

Reactions: 8
It will be yet another freebie which they couldnt possibly pass up
couldn’t imagine going away this close to Christmas, am not organised enough! Guess that’s why they prepped Christmas dinner in advance lol

Reactions: 2
couldn’t imagine going away this close to Christmas, am not organised enough! Guess that’s why they prepped Christmas dinner in advance lol
Oh, I presumed they were going away FOR Christmas 😅 But yeah, that definitely seems a bit mad if it's only a couple of days!

Reactions: 1
Oh, I presumed they were going away FOR Christmas 😅 But yeah, that definitely seems a bit mad if it's only a couple of days!
[/QUOT
Unless they are prepping for a Christmas dinner for 19 after Christmas? Hope they arent awCan’t imagine any child saying they would
Unless they are prepping for a Christmas dinner for 19 after Christmas? Hope they arent away for Christmas…can’t imagine it’s the kids choice if they are :(

Surely they could have taken a better pic to post online? What's up with Buzz's Willy Wonker hat? Buddy looks like he's seen a ghost and Max looks giddy.
Screenshot_2023-12-27-23-33-50-833_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Surely they could have taken a better pic to post online? What's up with Buzz's Willy Wonker hat? Buddy looks like he's seen a ghost and Max looks giddy.
View attachment 2653580
Why does she have her mouth open in 90% of the photos. She must catch some amount of flies! Such a desperate attempt at wanting to look all cool!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.