Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They actually remembered they have 3 kids for the latest trip then?

Reactions: 3
This is weird and irrational, but every time I see a photo of her ever growing ring stack that at this point is basically over her knuckle, I get really ragey šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldnā€™t be shocked if they come and say they are just friends and no longer. When was the last time gi was actually at home

Reactions: 8
I've always found Tom and Giovanna a strange couple. I just can't imagine there being any lust there šŸ˜¬ she often looks like she could be his mother in pictures and they seem quite incompatible. I agree with the comments that they aren't together romantically, but why keep up the pretence if that's the case?!

Reactions: 15
I've always found Tom and Giovanna a strange couple. I just can't imagine there being any lust there šŸ˜¬ she often looks like she could be his mother in pictures and they seem quite incompatible. I agree with the comments that they aren't together romantically, but why keep up the pretence if that's the case?!
Because her whole brand is ā€œfamilyā€ šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know her whole identity is "I'm a mum just like you" but that pink suit and acting the clown all time does her no favours.

Reactions: 10
I know someone who is going on a CoppaFeel Trek this year. I canā€™t wait to hear their thoughts on Gi

Reactions: 13
3EE54519-211F-4409-A926-517A577F1922.jpeg

This post is so strange. ā€œLearning to lean into your quirks (etc) has been my biggest lessonā€
Why? Because he doesnā€™t want to fit your mould of how YOUR little boy should be? šŸ˜‚
Cos he doesnā€™t want to be a musician? Heā€™s not a golden child like Buzz? šŸ˜‚
Parenthood is hard as it is, why make it harder by placing unnecessary expectations on your child who are simply trying to figure out their way in the world?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.