Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s called ‘try hard’
Its called

my two parents are try hard desperate insta wankers who are trying to pimp us out as the new generation of nepo babies and give us all “off the wall” personalities

just wait

there will be a “gender confused” one, an “Adhd/autism” one and a the “naturally talented“ one…..

Reactions: 31
The kids always look like they dressing up as Doctor Who. Mismatched colours and over sized accessories

Reactions: 7
Giovanna is an odd choice to work with the Princess of wales when all she does is take her kids one from freebie event to another.

Reactions: 10
Giovanna is an odd choice to work with the Princess of wales when all she does is take her kids one from freebie event to another.
Lol, Kate does exactly the same, so if that's the criteria, they're a perfect match.

All Kate does is mumble in her über "posh" fake accent and do so few engagements a year that it doesn't even qualify as part time employment.

Also, her "early years" "work" does a whole lot of nothing, and what she "discovers" there is insight that the developmental psychology research field has known for at least 30 years already

Reactions: 13
Oh I know it’s an insult to Emma - apologies for that - but I did do a double take

is she trying to morph into Emma now?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.