Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 2024 and I'm still not over the fact that they named their kids Buzz and Buddy. What the hell dude.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's 2024 and I'm still not over the fact that they named their kids Buzz and Buddy. What the hell dude.
I did get how they suddenly went for a normal name for their thrived that wasn’t a B.

Reactions: 8
That bleeping hat drives me insane

*I must not hate a child…I must not hate a child…I must not hate a child 🫣
IMG_8119.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I have meant to ask on here before, for those that are long time followers of Tom and Gi. Did she have any kind of career before they got married? Was she acting then?

I have meant to ask on here before, for those that are long time followers of Tom and Gi. Did she have any kind of career before they got married? Was she acting then?
I remember years ago before they really annoyed me, she had the tiniest part in a film. She was “girl in a boat”, it was blink and you miss it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember years ago before they really annoyed me, she had the tiniest part in a film. She was “girl in a boat”, it was blink and you miss it.
The boat that rocked! I really liked that film and had seen it loads and never spotted her in it until she told everyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That was her claim to fail aside from Tom. Her whole a career up until they got married was that scene

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen her hair ad-never have I ever realised how flat her profile is, unless you can photo shop a profile to a flat one?

Reactions: 2
I don't follow this thread and also don't care much for Giovanna Fletcher but I thought I'd share what I thought as I'd been to see Everybody's Talking About Jamie today (she was playing Miss Hedge.) She did alright to be fair and she could hold a tune in her songs, I thought the rap in the first song was a bit wooden (in fact her acting as a whole was wooden!), but generally not awful. She messed up her words a couple of times. The big problem is that she's sharing a stage with some INCREDIBLE performers, pretty much ever lead shone and it makes it soooo much more obvious when there's a stunt cast in the show. I know they do this to get bums in seats but if people want to see a show they'll go and see it regardless! She just doesn't have the pull or interest for me.

Reactions: 12
I don't follow this thread and also don't care much for Giovanna Fletcher but I thought I'd share what I thought as I'd been to see Everybody's Talking About Jamie today (she was playing Miss Hedge.) She did alright to be fair and she could hold a tune in her songs, I thought the rap in the first song was a bit wooden (in fact her acting as a whole was wooden!), but generally not awful. She messed up her words a couple of times. The big problem is that she's sharing a stage with some INCREDIBLE performers, pretty much ever lead shone and it makes it soooo much more obvious when there's a stunt cast in the show. I know they do this to get bums in seats but if people want to see a show they'll go and see it regardless! She just doesn't have the pull or interest for me.
I can understand the stunt cast for less well known shows or much longer running shows. But I wouldn't have thought Jamie would need that.

Reactions: 2
I can understand the stunt cast for less well known shows or much longer running shows. But I wouldn't have thought Jamie would need that.
Jamie has been stunt cast since it first left Sheffield, it's just normally the role of Loco Chanelle!

Great show though, I love it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.