Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one failing to declare AD or gifted on what was clearly a freebie for all of them yesterday
IMG_5869.jpeg

Looks like the kids wore the same to the Carol concert as they had all day

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I don't know why they need to gift if to influencers anyway it has sold out for this year and always seems to be bub fight to get tickets from posts I have seen on Facebook parenting groups

Reactions: 7
They were gifted tickets last year and it all kicked off on the Lapland uk instagram comments - lots of people questioning why millionaires like them get free tickets, why cant lapland gift tickets to families in need/kids with terminal illness who wont see next Christmas etc

Reactions: 13
If it was genuinely bought and paid for, shouldn't it still be #PreviousPartnership, if they've had gifts from the company previously?

If it was genuinely bought and paid for, shouldn't it still be #PreviousPartnership, if they've had gifts from the company previously?
I think it’s only if they have done advertising for them in the past. Gifting is different.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s only if they have done advertising for them in the past. Gifting is different.
No its not. A “gift” is a advert. They have to declare it as per the ASA/CMA guidelines.
---
Yes if they have had a freebie within the last 12 months which they have

Reactions: 2
No its not. A “gift” is a advert. They have to declare it as per the ASA/CMA guidelines.
---

Yes if they have had a freebie within the last 12 months which they have
I didn’t say that they don’t have to declare it, but advertising and gifting are not the same thing!
A paid partnership is an influencer being paid to advertise a product or service by a brand. A gift is use of a product or service, but they don’t get paid for it. They’re supposedly not obliged to post about it, but if they do of course they should declare it as a gift.
Do you understand? 🙄

I didn’t say that they don’t have to declare it, but advertising and gifting are not the same thing!
A paid partnership is an influencer being paid to advertise a product or service by a brand. A gift is use of a product or service, but they don’t get paid for it. They’re supposedly not obliged to post about it, but if they do of course they should declare it as a gift.
Do you understand? 🙄

read this.

it makes no difference whatsoever what label they give it - a gift is given in EXCHANGE for social media coverage. It is therefore an ADVERT as soon as its posted online like this.

Reactions: 3
If it was fully bought and paid for, but they've had gifted tickets before, then the most transparent thing they could do would be to state exactly that.

Reactions: 4
PR team probable made sure the return visit was 12 months and a day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.