Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the wavy hair, I just don't think dark smokey eyes suit her the best but she genuinely looks good in the recent pics! She seems happier too...

Reactions: 4
I thought she looked really nice, I like the curly hair and whilst the make up was heavier, it's for an event so in keeping with the evening. Her skin looks much improved too as it had been quite dull? I feel there's been a shift somewhere.

Reactions: 7
I thought she looked really nice, I like the curly hair and whilst the make up was heavier, it's for an event so in keeping with the evening. Her skin looks much improved too as it had been quite dull? I feel there's been a shift somewhere.
Oh there was

tom was shifting his dick into amy dowden

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love that mrs F was on a blatant bender at wonder Land … whilst a bit over scripted, she feels a bit more real without the kids having fun

Reactions: 2
Omg the school shoes.

Who do they always make max different to the other two?

Reactions: 5
Absolute state of them, no way would my kids be rocking up to church like that. The jackets/coats are OK why couldn't they be in nice jumpers or shirts with trousers that go with the other parts of the outfit? And smart winter boots or nice trainers even.

Buzz looks the best of them all. Minus the school shoes. That CANT be the nicest shoes they own surely? A nice pair of boots even would do the job.

So pretentious ~ look how quirky we are, look at our unique quirky nepo babies, look at us everyone, look, look!
Can’t bleeping stand them.

I want to know, why the hell is Tom not smiling in the picture? Not even his typical ‘smirk’… something not right there.

also, you guys didn’t let me down with the comments 😂😂😂 glad I’m not the only one that thought they looked tragic 😅
Tom looks absolutely miserable :-/
---
Yes, we get it, you once won I’m a celebrity… insert eye roll here

Attachments

I want to know, why the hell is Tom not smiling in the picture? Not even his typical ‘smirk’… something not right there.

also, you guys didn’t let me down with the comments 😂😂😂 glad I’m not the only one that thought they looked tragic 😅
Probably because he wasn't going to this event with the person he truly loves...AMY 😂🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.