Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kid videos they’re posting from the gig are making me want to neck myself and I’m not even going.
Seriously! I was fine initially with the kids being shown or at shows. I won’t be going anyway so it doesn’t bother me, but Tom and Gi are really pushing the SM on the kids, especially Buzz and it’s really annoying.

I won’t speak badly of a child because he’s a kid who clearly loves attention and that’s fine but as his parents they should know better.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The kid videos they’re posting from the gig are making me want to neck myself and I’m not even going.
Luckily they weren't on at Bournemouth. I'd have got up, left and gone home. Im not there to see kids. Alot of kids were in the audience at Bournemouth and I honestly think its just because of Tom.

Reactions: 3
Oh lord! Just watched carries never ending reel. Wonder what Christmas at Ma and Pa fletchers is like????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.