Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, they’ve done that kid so dirty by making him in to such a nepo baby. He’s going to be so unlikeable. Brooklyn Beckham 2.0.
At least people know who Brooklyn is. No one's going to take someone called Buzz seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tom is probably the least popular one from mcfly when they came out in school all the girls were just saying he was the fat one in the background 😂I guess every boyband has one
---
The girls were all crushing over dougie and Danny where as Tom just looked like most boys at school fat and geeky and not in the cool geeky way nowt wrong being fat or geeky either just saying what he was known for
Gary Barlow was the fat one in take that. Yes I’m that old 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see they're still trying to spin it that Amy and Gi are the ones that are close... Joint post and all...
Screenshot_2023-10-21-11-35-13-730-edit_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Weird her husband doesn't come over for these cosy nights in with the fletchers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn't take a screenshot, but yesterday Giovanna reposted a video of this queer woman chopping wood, and she used the "🥵"-emoji and wrote something about "even though I'm straight". (Edit: I misremembered - she wrote "I need to go chop some wood now 🥵", which with the emoji, read to me like the typical straight woman "omg this queer woman is hoot" thing). Call me a grumpy queer woman, but I find it weird when straight woman are all "I would go gay for so and so" or exclaim "Thought I was straight buuut". Now the story is gone, though, I am beginning to wonder if it was a fever dream because it was a very out of character story to repost for Giovanna

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I didn't take a screenshot, but yesterday Giovanna reposted a video of this queer woman chopping wood, and she used the "🥵"-emoji and wrote something about "even though I'm straight". Call me a grumpy queer woman, but I find it weird when straight woman are all "I would go gay for so and so" or exclaim "Thought I was straight buuut". Now the story is gone, though, I am beginning to wonder if it was a fever dream because it was a very out of character story to repost for Giovanna
I saw that but thought she just wrote ‘I need to go chop some wood now’- didn’t see the even though I’m straight bit but tbh I’m not very observant so it could have been there 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 2
I saw that but thought she just wrote ‘I need to go chop some wood now’- didn’t see the even though I’m straight bit but tbh I’m not very observant so it could have been there 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
I think you're right and I am misremembering - she wrote "I need to go chop some wood now 🥵", which with the emoji, read to me like the typical "I am super straight buuuut this queer woman is so hooot and is making me all hot an bothered". Thank your for confirming she did repost it, haha, I thought I had hallucinated

Reactions: 1
It was last week, but when Tom posted Happy birthday to Carrie, there was a pic of him as a boy that was exactly like Buzz.

Can someone confirm something for me?
Was ‘It’s all about you’ written for Gi? I’ve never heard her mention it before.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can someone confirm something for me?
Was ‘It’s all about you’ written for Gi? I’ve never heard her mention it before.
I think that’s actually just been a clever little anecdote conjured up by a PR person. They claim it was written about her. But Tom plays it for anyone hes shoving his wee widget dick in so….. theres that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think that’s actually just been a clever little anecdote conjured up by a PR person. They claim it was written about her. But Tom plays it for anyone hes shoving his wee widget dick in so….. theres that
Widget dick hahaha I’m dying

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was awake for ages in the early hours and started reading the older threads here, from before my time on Tattle.
So funny 🤣 especially the Strictly era.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.