Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Gi looked great whilst Carrie looked like she'd been dragged backwards through a bush (I highly recommend checking out her thread on here).

Tom sang..... Aaaaand so did Buzz....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If my boyfriend called another woman “partner” on Instagram he’d be taking the post straight down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2378800

oh give it a rest will you 🤦‍♀️
I’ll be shocked if he didn’t go on stage 🙄🙄
Come on now. You're not being very fair... Since Gi decided to pursue another career (how many is that now?! Author, podcast host, celebrity hiker, coat designer...) and Debbie Furlough Fletcher is too busy consoling herself that Carrie married the first ogre to show her any attention after Prince Charming dumped her, Tom doesn't have any childcare. It's 'take your kids to work' from here on out! He's just Dadmining (he's totally the type to wear a 'Dad-min' t-shirt!!)

Wonder what the others think of him pushing his kids to be on stage with them. I know Harry took his kids out for one show. Has Danny's ever been on stage?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder what the others think of him pushing his kids to be on stage with them. I know Harry took his kids out for one show. Has Danny's ever been on stage?!
Difference is harry lets his kids have a moment on stage without it effecting the sound or anything. Eg kit behind him so he's out of the way

And unlike tom, Danny's not forcing his son to be a musician

Buzz needs to give it a rest. I'm sure the fans who went to the concert weren't there to hear him sing out of tune again and again

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Come on now. You're not being very fair... Since Gi decided to pursue another career (how many is that now?! Author, podcast host, celebrity hiker, coat designer...) and Debbie Furlough Fletcher is too busy consoling herself that Carrie married the first ogre to show her any attention after Prince Charming dumped her, Tom doesn't have any childcare. It's 'take your kids to work' from here on out! He's just Dadmining (he's totally the type to wear a 'Dad-min' t-shirt!!)

Buzz looks like a long lost Hanson brother with that hair 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was just reading an article where John Whaite admits he fell in love with his partner Johannes on Strictly and that he confessed his feelings to his fiancé Paul and they spent some time apart but are now back together.

I bet Tom wishes he could admit the same 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was just reading an article where John Whaite admits he fell in love with his partner Johannes on Strictly and that he confessed his feelings to his fiancé Paul and they spent some time apart but are now back together.

I bet Tom wishes he could admit the same 😜
He should’ve “crashed the wedding” if that’s the case 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.