Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noted she put up on her Instagram that the kids were told over snd over again that they were not allowed on stage . Yeah right. She knows it looks showoffy and pushy parents and she’s trying to pretend otherwise
Agreed. I noticed Izzy Judd put something up saying her kids had been out performing too 🙄 just think if you’ve paid that much for your ticket you want to watch the band not their kids!

Reactions: 9
I don't think Harry's kids get in the way though. I could be wrong but from what I've seen in previous videos, kit has played drums behind or next to harry so it's out of the way. He's on stage without anyone really noticing. I think the recent one was him playing guitar but again nothing is plugged in and he's at the side

Reactions: 6
I imagine it’s an insurance nightmare having kids messing around on stage with equipment which is why they were told no!

Reactions: 6
Isn't the 13 for one of the boys birthdays??
Odd one to want to remove...
No, a few of the McBusted boys got them as matching tattoo - Matt did say what it was for but I can’t remember! Something to do with the year and celebrating McBusted or something?!

Reactions: 1
No, a few of the McBusted boys got them as matching tattoo - Matt did say what it was for but I can’t remember! Something to do with the year and celebrating McBusted or something?!
Friday 13th and the number of dates sold for mcbusted tour I think

I always thought the 13 was for Buzz

I always thought the 13 was for Buzz

It used to be 13, Matt, Danny and Dougie all have the same ones in the same place. They have talked about it before.
136AB2AA-6530-4292-9566-9628A9A330FD.jpeg

0B5B95DF-597C-4FB6-849B-88E8F6271FAB.jpeg

B491271C-97F7-4D8F-BDCA-D6D9A5178920.jpeg

The 13 has a couple meanings. It was for Friday 13th (big in the tattoo world) and mcbusted. For Dougie and Matt that's it. For Danny it links back to his family, and for Tom it links back to Buzz's birthday. When his second son was born he got the day tattooed on the other hand. He hasn't spoken online about getting them removed but he has told fans in person that the star and hand tattoos are going. This is going back a couple of years but if I remember right the reason was because he didn't like the placement. It was discussed on twitter by fans a lot at the time so you should be able to find out more on there

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.