Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’ve got a known eye problem and are struggling at a particular moment with vision, why on earth would you put further strain on it by trying to read something like lyrics, which are hardly going to be large. Can’t wait a week or so for the money Fletcher?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seriously green eyed over their kids summer of fun whilst I trawl the internet for dregs to keep mine entertained for peanuts
---
Prob flirting up a storm with her Grace, they did look particularly close during her part

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Who wants merch for their kids crappy band seriously? Is there anything they won’t monetise.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2324572
Just as I thought she couldn’t be anymore insufferable now we get post shower “pics” for ads. 🤢
The reflection in the mirror makes me think that’s taken in a studio. I digress she will advertise everything, generally I boycott whatever these free loaders grift.. another to add to the list then.

whenwas the last time she called something out she paid for herself and is genuinely recommending to others without gift or payment!?

Reactions: 12
The reflection in the mirror makes me think that’s taken in a studio. I digress she will advertise everything, generally I boycott whatever these free loaders grift.. another to add to the list then.

whenwas the last time she called something out she paid for herself and is genuinely recommending to others without gift or payment!?
Looks like her office

Reactions: 2
We're discussing this in more detail on Carrie's thread but I don't see why this picture deserves to become a grid post. Tom looks absent in the few pictures he's appeared in from this "hag do" in Blackpool and I 100% believe he can't stand Joel.
Screenshot_2023-07-25-22-32-17-633-edit_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.