Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to defend Gi, but I don't see why she wouldn't be able to go on tout despite being a parent? Tom does his concerts and no-one says anything.
Agreed.

Also, it seems like Gi is doing more (job-wise but also her tracks...) ever since the cheating rumours.
But maybe it only seems like that to me as I don't follow her too closely.

Reactions: 9
Agreed.

Also, it seems like Gi is doing more (job-wise but also her tracks...) ever since the cheating rumours.
But maybe it only seems like that to me as I don't follow her too closely.
I agree. She seems to have a lot of things lined up and good for her, nobody batted an eyelid when Tom went on tour with McFly/did strictly etc. If anything she’s setting a good example to her kids with the type of stuff she does especially the treks.

Reactions: 14
Not to defend Gi, but I don't see why she wouldn't be able to go on tout despite being a parent? Tom does his concerts and no-one says anything.
I agree. She probably feels able to be away now that the boys are older and at school.

Reactions: 3
I do think it’s strange that it seems Tom and Gi can’t actually be at home with each other for very long. One goes off on something comes back, and then the other goes off. Not saying one of them is more important than the other job wise but you’d think they’d hit a line with stopping the revolving door of parenting, can’t be great for the kids.

Reactions: 11
I do think it’s strange that it seems Tom and Gi can’t actually be at home with each other for very long. One goes off on something comes back, and then the other goes off. Not saying one of them is more important than the other job wise but you’d think they’d hit a line with stopping the revolving door of parenting, can’t be great for the kids.
Adding more fuel to the fire that there’s trouble in paradise

Reactions: 6
If there is trouble in paradise, it´s all Tom´s fault for the way he behaved with Amy (and he always seems like the type of sexist man who doesn´t do his share in the house and responsibilities with the kids, and acts like a hero if he takes care of his _own_ kids on his own for two seconds, and never takes much responsibility, only taking the role as "the fun dad"). Gi deserves better, tbf. And she (and every woman) is perfectly within her rights to have jobs and tours and travel, just like Tom, who no one complains about when he goes on tour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Never forget Gi when she’d just had baby 2 moaning that she wasn’t getting any maternity leave. My jaw dropped. As if they needed more money!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It's also interesting given they're friends with the Willis', and considering what Matt said on her podcast about regretting doing too many tours/shows and spending so much time away from their kids when they were younger...

Reactions: 1
It would be different if the kids were actually talented. The video looks like a crowd pretending to be interested in a dead, out of tune performance. How many more times will Tom force buxy on us before he gets the hint that it's never going to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It would be different if the kids were actually talented. The video looks like a crowd pretending to be interested in a dead, out of tune performance. How many more times will Tom force buxy on us before he gets the hint that it's never going to happen

I saw your post in the McFly/Busted forum after I posted the picture here and I was so grateful that I wasn’t the only one feeling the Ick of it.

Reactions: 4
I couldn't give two sh*ts about this couple. I only come on here to say she scares the absolute tit out of my toddler. Every time she pops up on the baby club he literally screams the house down. That's all, please continue I need new stuff to read. Haha x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I noted she put up on her Instagram that the kids were told over snd over again that they were not allowed on stage . Yeah right. She knows it looks showoffy and pushy parents and she’s trying to pretend otherwise

Reactions: 10
I noted she put up on her Instagram that the kids were told over snd over again that they were not allowed on stage . Yeah right. She knows it looks showoffy and pushy parents and she’s trying to pretend otherwise
That makes them look even worse as parents then! To me if you’ve told your kids no to something over and over and then they get to do it, you’ve given in and they think they can always get their own way! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Plus yeah, they’re milking it now. I saw Michael Buble once and his son came onto the side of the stage and it was very cute, but he didn’t perform a whole song. Thank goodness, because I hadn’t paid however much I’d paid to see a kid!

Reactions: 16
Yeah these people haven’t paid to see your kids mess around. I wouldn’t be pleased if I was there, you told them no but still let them go on regardless? Sure jan. just Tom and Gi thinking everyone thinks their kids are as amazing as they do. Newsflash, they don’t.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.