Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya! Was just wondering if anyone knows who All About You by McFly was written about? Just don’t think they’ve ever mentioned it ever since it was released so I’d love to know! Thanks x
Some dude who copped out and used it in a wedding speech

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone commented asking who was looking after the kids while he and Giovanna were out at 2:22 yesterday… funny, that comment seems to have disappeared!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm probably overthinking it, but it irks me that in Gi's latest post about an Emma mattress, she says about "investing" yet it's an AD so she paid F all.

Reactions: 10
Just seen an advert for a film called Epic Tales and I’m sure her name flashed up as one of the voices. I don’t think I’ve seen her mention it but it said out in February. Or have I skipped the stories she talked about it?

Just seen an advert for a film called Epic Tales and I’m sure her name flashed up as one of the voices. I don’t think I’ve seen her mention it but it said out in February. Or have I skipped the stories she talked about it?
"A hilarious and inventive comedy adventure for the whole family, EPIC TAILS features the special guest voices of Rob Beckett, Giovanna Fletcher and Josh Widdicombe as the many Gods of Mount Olympus, including Zeus, Poseidon and Aphrodite."

It'll be a low budget kid's animation. She did that one with Tom the other year. It had youtubers in it as well if you want to know the calibre of the cast.

I've just checked it out on IMDB. This is the English dub of a French kid's film called Pattie et la colère de Poséidon.

Reactions: 1
Their grounds look absolutely colossal 😱 looks proper countryside! Annoying when they’re on holiday so bloody often 🙄

Reactions: 2
So they rescued some chickens from the slaughter. Didn't realise they were vegan. 🤔 Or does it mean they let other animals to be slaughtered? ( Ps. I'm not vegan, I just find his post so hypocritical if he otherwise eats meat)

Reactions: 6
Old McFly had a farm
Ee i ee i o
And on his farm he had some chicks
Ee i ee i o

😂

• Haha
So they rescued some chickens from the slaughter. Didn't realise they were vegan. 🤔 Or does it mean they let other animals to be slaughtered? ( Ps. I'm not vegan, I just find his post so hypocritical if he otherwise eats meat)
They may not enter the food chain when they're spent. Birds for eating are generally younger and reared to be good table birds.

You can have empathy and an understanding of the food you eat without being vegan. In fact I think everyone should have an understanding of where produce comes from, especially meat.

Also, battery hens have a terrible life and don't see the light of day! So, I'd say they have rescued them.

Reactions: 16
They may not enter the food chain when they're spent. Birds for eating are generally younger and reared to be good table birds.

You can have empathy and an understanding of the food you eat without being vegan. In fact I think everyone should have an understanding of where produce comes from, especially meat.

Also, battery hens have a terrible life and don't see the light of day! So, I'd say they have rescued them.
I get that, but they still happily let other animals "slaughtered"?! What is the difference in a battery hen or any chicken being slaughtered? 🙄

Reactions: 4
I get that, but they still happily let other animals "slaughtered"?! What is the difference in a battery hen or any chicken being slaughtered? 🙄
There isn't a difference, a life is a life. What they mean is they're giving them a happy retirement, and the only other option for the hens was slaughter.