Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on bleeping earth would you take a child with a bruise on his knee to A&E? Seriously? My kids are always covered in bruises from playing out!

Cunts like him should be charged for wasting the time & resources of the department. bleeping twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why on bleeping earth would you take a child with a bruise on his knee to A&E? Seriously? My kids are always covered in bruises from playing out!

Cunts like him should be charged for wasting the time & resources of the department. bleeping twit.
1000%.
Absolute disgrace, how is he not embarrassed

Reactions: 5
Bloody disgrace wasting precious NHS time and resources over a bruised knee!! Unless it's been split open and needs stitches there is absolutely no need. Then he has the nerve to post about it!

Reactions: 6
Haven’t been on this thread for ages but saw the story about going to A&E for a kids bruised knee and in the article it says they’re renewing their vows this year. In my experience couples do that when their marriage has gone through a rough patch. I think theirs definitely did while he was doing Strictly!

Reactions: 13
Haven’t been on this thread for ages but saw the story about going to A&E for a kids bruised knee and in the article it says they’re renewing their vows this year. In my experience couples do that when their marriage has gone through a rough patch. I think theirs definitely did while he was doing Strictly!

Well yes, he was blatantly having an affair with mental Amy Dowden so id definitely say it was a rough patch!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Soon as I saw “renewal” I thought they’ll be divorced soon. It’s a shame they’re so distant now as they were a lovely couple.

Reactions: 4
when Matt and Emma renewed their vowes they didn’t do because they had issues, they just did it, didn’t they? But I do think Tom and Gi paint a “we are so happy” when they aren’t

Reactions: 2
when Matt and Emma renewed their vowes they didn’t do because they had issues, they just did it, didn’t they? But I do think Tom and Gi paint a “we are so happy” when they aren’t
Well i think matt & emma have had a lot of issues and drama between them regarding his drug & alcohol abuse

A&E for a bruised knee. Jesus wept. Can’t you tell they have no real hardships, that they have to make a big thing about such a minor thing. I fell over last week and I’m badly bruised on my jaw, shoulder and collar bone… absolutely never crossed my mind to go to A&E! You would be able to tell instantly if the knee had been broken or dislocated 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Maybe I'm in the minority but I find vow renewals quite strange. Aren't your vows supposed to be for life 😂
They're rather self-indulgent and forever associated with marital strife. I couldn't cope with the whispers!
I reckon the majority are organised by women who want a re-do of their wedding aesthetic and are desperate for attention!

Exceptions would be following a serious hardship or commemorating a significant anniversary. In which case wouldn't you just have a lovely anniversary party to mark the milestone instead?

I appreciate the Fletchers appear to be coming out of a rough patch. Gi seems to be finding herself again with some acting projects, the boys are more independent and the family have a palatial new home, land and outbuildings for Tom to lose himself in. Tom seems quite distant still, this feels like Gi's way of underlining their relationship 😬

Aside from anything it screams 'content opportunity' ££££. If it's such a low-key thing with friends and family why has Gi gone running to the press to share the news?

On the vow renewal, I remember years ago Gi referencing one day renewing their vows in reference to maybe one day wearing her wedding dress again. So I think it’s always been on the cards?

My husband and I married young and we always say one day we’ll renew our vows since life has come such a long way and we’ll maybe want to make new more current life promises to eachother. Could be something similar?

Reactions: 4
On the vow renewal, I remember years ago Gi referencing one day renewing their vows in reference to maybe one day wearing her wedding dress again. So I think it’s always been on the cards?

My husband and I married young and we always say one day we’ll renew our vows since life has come such a long way and we’ll maybe want to make new more current life promises to eachother. Could be something similar?
Or…Tom stuck his Dick in Amy Dowden and this us the fallout?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

That's fair enough! I feel like 15 years+ is a good time to do it for the average couple. Ten years seems within the scope of the original marriage vows and maybe a bit soon (unless cheating has occurred) but what do I know 😁

In Tom and Gi's case they had a really big, fancy celebrity wedding and plenty of publicity (social media, magazines, the speech going viral) and lovely photos and videography to remember it all by. To me it seems slightly excessive to want another ceremony after only 11 years (unless there's been cheating 😬).

No matter how much Gi says it'll be a 'small, private affair' you just know it's going to be in magazines and on social media and an opportunity for more attention and #content. No way will they keep it private.

They're used to getting everything gifted, presumably they'll be showcasing various vendors who've offered something for free - decor, flowers, food, photography etc so it'll end up looking quite opulent compared to a modest, 'low key' personal event.

I'm slightly cynical Gi wants another go at wearing her dress before she turns 40. If they waited until 15 or 20 years' married she'd be in her mid/late 40s and the Fletcher brand overall less relevant 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 8