Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy was on the Alex Jones BBC Radio Wales show at 9:30 this morning, doing a phone interview...from the Fletchers' house.

So yeah, I think she's staying there.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
This is a tricky one you see. I’m not sure if she looks like average Jane of however old she is (late 30s?), and we (meaning people who look at media), are gently and subtly conditioned to expect no grey hairs, no forehead or eye creases as every other bastard is filtered to duck or pumped full of juvaderm. 🤷‍♀️
Exactly, I think we've forgotten what a mid thirties woman looks like.

Reactions: 36
Amy was on the Alex Jones BBC Radio Wales show at 9:30 this morning, doing a phone interview...from the Fletchers' house.

So yeah, I think she's staying there.
I really hope bbc fire her. How can she get away with that? Every other pro is there.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Have they asked her anything about strictly?
I’m not sure. I didn’t watch! Just saw her IG picture.

Loving their new happy family picture. Amy who?

Are they… grey hairs? 😱
The make up artist could have tried a bit harder to make her eyebrows match! The left one definitely needs to be filled in more!
I wouldn’t be down on her for grey hairs. It’s not really something she can help. She can help what clothes she wears etc though.

Reactions: 7
Exactly! She is mid to late 30’s she is going to have grey hairs! She is a twit in many ways but having grey hair is not one of them and I actually think it’s quite refreshing to see grey hair on a woman of her age. When I look back to when I was a kid, my mum would have been mid to late 30’s and she had grey hair and so did most of the mums at the school gates! It’s sad that now everyone covers them up people are so horrified by seeing a grey hair!

Reactions: 25
This is a tricky one you see. I’m not sure if she looks like average Jane of however old she is (late 30s?), and we (meaning people who look at media), are gently and subtly conditioned to expect no grey hairs, no forehead or eye creases as every other bastard is filtered to duck or pumped full of juvaderm. 🤷‍♀️
I think that’s the issue. I’m a similar age to her and I keep looking in the mirror and thinking I look so old compared to people in the media. Giovanna looks how me and my friends look. Not dress wise but we all have grey hairs, trying to keep up with the colouring is a losing battle, I have lines on my forehead, but I know deep down I don’t look especially old, just not Botoxed and filtered.

Reactions: 17
This comment though 😑
If she’s staying with them, they’ve either left her at home or have her hidden!
Either way, I’d want time with my family without the woman who’s been taking my place!
what is she the new family pet? Such a weird comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is there a tennis court in the back of one of the family walk photos? Also no shade from me on the grey hair, I stopped dying mine when I was about 38 and now have a full head of grey hair aged 41

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When is he going to thank his wife for supporting him throughout Strictly and for more or less solo parenting.

Yes, I know she has help etc and it's not the same as normal people with one parent at home and the other working away, but still, it would be nice if he did.

Reactions: 12
Just came here to say the same. These “Fletcher Family walks” are back again. Ugh. It’s literally so overdone and pretentious with them at this point. I think the reason for that too is because it’s screaaaaming fake and PR damage limitation. They went from live streaming, pouring their little hearts out to each other, tagging each other all the time, to absolutely nothing after they saw all of the comments. Now they barely speak about each other on socials and he’s back to the “Wholesome Fletcher Family”. I actually cannot stand this whole “Fletcher Family” 💩. Why does every one who visits their house say it! It’s infuriating!!! They are not the first couple to be married or have kids ffs. They are BOTH egotistical and Gi has never supported Tom with McFly. She barely mentioned them over their career and if she does it’s a half 🍑 comment on her stories. The spotlight has to be on her.
Can’t wait for all the Christmas Fletcher family content
Swear they will have a reality show soon enough “Follow the Fletchers”……

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.