Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The walk around the extensive family garden looks more like a walk to the local rec. looks a bit… erm… rough round the edges 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The walk around the extensive family garden looks more like a walk to the local rec. looks a bit… erm… rough round the edges 🥴
Every glimpse they’ve showed of their new house I’ve thought this! Just doesn’t look very nice 🤷🏻‍♀️ when Tom was self isolating in that annexe thing just looked so bare

Reactions: 3
That looks like the park local to work (definitely not as rich as the fletchers 😂😂) and its a really nice area, the park has always looked a bit rough. Its in the right area if they have moved closer to Matt and Emma

John then saying he hangs his costume up and says thank you strictly because it’s not forever and he can go back to his normal life after it’s done. Think Amy and Tom need to hear that don’t they 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That photo of them on their walk looked more like brother and sister than husband and wife
I’ve thought this about their marriage for a long time. Symptomatic of having gotten together at school and not really experienced life with anyone else. I remember Tom saying in a mcfly interview when they were asked about notches on their bedposts that he only had one very deep one - or giovanna had been his only sexual partner.

not that it’s something I give a lot of thought to, but you just know they aren’t setting anything on fire in the bedroom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve thought this about their marriage for a long time. Symptomatic of having gotten together at school and not really experienced life with anyone else. I remember Tom saying in a mcfly interview when they were asked about notches on their bedposts that he only had one very deep one - or giovanna had been his only sexual partner.

not that it’s something I give a lot of thought to, but you just know they aren’t setting anything on fire in the bedroom 😂
Amy might be helping change the woodwork now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Truly sorry to anyone I offended with my grey hair comment. Absolutely nothing wrong with having grey hairs, I’m just amused that we can see Miss Ocado’s after they go on about grey hairs with their kids. I always thought she’d be the kind to joke about having grey hairs and then get it coloured behind the scenes. Because “perfect mums don’t get grey hairs” 😂😂 Or maybe she’s hoping for free hair dye so she can get more money 🥴 #gifted

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Where have they moved to? The outside looks massive but the inside looks so boring

Reactions: 4
Truly sorry to anyone I offended with my grey hair comment. Absolutely nothing wrong with having grey hairs, I’m just amused that we can see Miss Ocado’s after they go on about grey hairs with their kids. I always thought she’d be the kind to joke about having grey hairs and then get it coloured behind the scenes. Because “perfect mums don’t get grey hairs” 😂😂 Or maybe she’s hoping for free hair dye so she can get more money 🥴 #gifted
People can’t be on this website contributing to threads and then taking offence at a grey hair comment. I wouldn’t worry yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wasn’t offended but yeah some of us 30+ year olds definitely have them under our dye 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m 28 and have gray hair..I wasn’t offended. I got your point that it is more about them portraying this “naturally perfect” life rather than attacking any woman of age with gray hair. Don’t worry about it. 😊

Reactions: 18
Just came here to say the same. These “Fletcher Family walks” are back again. Ugh. It’s literally so overdone and pretentious with them at this point. I think the reason for that too is because it’s screaaaaming fake and PR damage limitation. They went from live streaming, pouring their little hearts out to each other, tagging each other all the time, to absolutely nothing after they saw all of the comments. Now they barely speak about each other on socials and he’s back to the “Wholesome Fletcher Family”. I actually cannot stand this whole “Fletcher Family” 💩. Why does every one who visits their house say it! It’s infuriating!!! They are not the first couple to be married or have kids ffs. They are BOTH egotistical and Gi has never supported Tom with McFly. She barely mentioned them over their career and if she does it’s a half 🍑 comment on her stories. The spotlight has to be on her.
Can’t wait for all the Christmas Fletcher family content
Swear they will have a reality show soon enough “Follow the Fletchers”……
Yep, agreed. This whole insistence on calling them 'The Fletchers', rather than Tom and Giovanna, just screams 'branding', doesn't it? I'm married with kids, I know lots of others who are married with kids, and nobody I know refers to themselves/each other this way.

Reactions: 16
I was thinking, if I'm a Celebrity is cancelled shes going to be insufferable as she'll be the reigning Queen for two years! And IF it returns to Australia next year she will always be the only ruler of the Castle! God help us 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking, if I'm a Celebrity is cancelled shes going to be insufferable as she'll be the reigning Queen for two years! And IF it returns to Australia next year she will always be the only ruler of the Castle! God help us 🙄😂
It won’t return to Australia. That ship has sailed.

It’s the most pony show on TV. I’d rather watch paint dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
See, I think she looks really old. I'm 40 and haven't had a thing done, no grey etc. She looks about ten years older than me, if not more.

She definitely could pass for Tom's mum, either way.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.