Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Amy is high risk but do we reckon she's one of the dancers who wasn't jabbed and Tom too?
I found an article that said she had been jabbed and I’m almost certain Tom has said he was but not 100%
I just wonder about the dancers who weren’t jabbed that have been in contact with them both, surely they need to isolate and we will find out who they were?

Reactions: 5
Haven’t the couples been working as bubbles and not interacting with other couples? Pretty sure that’s how they’ll get away with it. But yes if you haven’t been double jabbed for two weeks you need to isolate. We have staff isolating at the moment because they haven’t been jabbed and have positive cases in their classes.

Reactions: 1
I saw McFly live in Manchester on Thursday and Tom said on stage he was losing his voice so he’s been unwell at least since then

Reactions: 1
Not to turn this into a debate but I know several people who won’t take the vaccine because of health reasons. For example one of them is high risk of blood clots and I also know two people who won’t take it due to religious reasons. I also know a few who just don’t want to take it. I think it’s bizarre that we are acting like people have to take it and it’s become perfectly normal to scrutinise other people’s choices. Just because someone on strictly hasn’t had it does not automatically mean they are ‘anti-vax’ and none of this has absolutely anything to do with a dance competition. Strictly themselves obviously don’t think it’s a big deal and neither do the contestants/pro dancers, otherwise they wouldn’t be willing to work on the show. Anyway I’m happy to get back to calling Tom a twit now

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Could gi not be vaccinated if that picture she posted was of them all together then she needs to isolate, wonder if she took it down to pretend she hadn’t seen them 🧐🧐

Completely different to the whole covid thing going on but….. watching last nights strictly and Tom looks painfully slim #bringbackfattom

Reactions: 9
I should hope they're all double jabbed or have a very good (health-related) reason if they're not. :rolleyes:

Not to turn this into a debate but I know several people who won’t take the vaccine because of health reasons. For example one of them is high risk of blood clots and I also know two people who won’t take it due to religious reasons. I also know a few who just don’t want to take it. I think it’s bizarre that we are acting like people have to take it and it’s become perfectly normal to scrutinise other people’s choices. Just because someone on strictly hasn’t had it does not automatically mean they are ‘anti-vax’ and none of this has absolutely anything to do with a dance competition. Strictly themselves obviously don’t think it’s a big deal and neither do the contestants/pro dancers, otherwise they wouldn’t be willing to work on the show. Anyway I’m happy to get back to calling Tom a twit now
Sorry but I strongly judge anyone who doesn't get vaccinated without a solid reason. Religious reasoning, fine, not for me to argue. Risk of blood clots (if you're predisposed to them) also fine. Not getting it because you just don't fancy it? Get outta here 🙃

If Tom and Amy were contagious at Strictly on Saturday I'd imagine it's been spread around, they said the Delta variant was incredibly contagious. Even with social distancing and other protocol they were all still in a sealed space, getting out of breath and panting all over the place. I'm betting it'll trigger a wave!

Reactions: 40
It’s strange all of this isn’t it. Any has said she is isolating at home, where is Tom isolating? Also why has Gi’s picture come down, sooooo many questions!!!!!! Doubt we will ever know the answer tho 🙄 be interesting to see if Gi says anything about it on her stories etc

Surely Tom could have posted something himself instead of a statement from him management or PR team

Reactions: 15
I saw McFly live in Manchester on Thursday and Tom said on stage he was losing his voice so he’s been unwell at least since then
Yeah, he also sounded off vocally at Wembley in videos too like he was losing his voice. How strange! Wonder if he had it all along and the lateral tears were showing false negatives which is common

Reactions: 2
I got a refund for my tickets a few weeks ago, I’m glad I did now. I’m not a fan of Tom personally but it’s not McFly without him is it?
Same here! Can’t imagine Danny doing leads on all of the songs?? It was an incredibly stupid idea to be touring at the same time as Strictly though, I was almost sure it would get postponed again and was shocked when it didn’t!

Side note: just reading the news about this online and McFly are being referred to as a rock band - really?! Are they actually classed as a rock band these days? Genuine q but if so I find that really funny! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Same here! Can’t imagine Danny doing leads on all of the songs?? It was an incredibly stupid idea to be touring at the same time as Strictly though, I was almost sure it would get postponed again and was shocked when it didn’t!
I read that Dougie sang most of Tom’s parts during one of the other shows. Can’t imagine anyone but Tom singing Tonight Is The Night!

The world needs more dougies 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Edited to add the link as I know watching Giles can be a nightmare

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I read that Dougie sang most of Tom’s parts during one of the other shows. Can’t imagine anyone but Tom singing Tonight Is The Night!
Anyone else at Glasgow? There’s 3 mics so wondering if they’ve got a replacement? I wondered if it could be someone like James or if that would be too short notice 🤔 on another note the atmosphere is not great 😂

• Haha
Anyone else at Glasgow? There’s 3 mics so wondering if they’ve got a replacement? I wondered if it could be someone like James or if that would be too short notice 🤔 on another note the atmosphere is not great 😂
Id hope for every mcfly fan’s sake it’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.