Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think mentally and physically Tom may have bitten off more than he can chew. The tour alone would be taxing but adding strictly into the mix will just be relentless.

Reactions: 6
I think mentally and physically Tom may have bitten off more than he can chew. The tour alone would be taxing but adding strictly into the mix will just be relentless.
9D8473E2-589B-4C6F-B51D-AD3E80924EC4.jpeg
He’s realised what he’s doing is completely draining

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If it gives him money and presenting opportunities/jobs after I don't think he'll be too bothered about his health 😬
He can't be giving his all in everything either especially as he gets more tired so someone is going to be getting a half arsed performance from him and I doubt it's going to be the strictly bosses.

Reactions: 4
He’s gonna be busy and he’s gonna make sure we all know it. That tweet is just the start. He can’t look after his own children without posting all the details on Instagram to let us know how hard it is.

Reactions: 9
He’s gonna be busy and he’s gonna make sure we all know it. That tweet is just the start. He can’t look after his own children without posting all the details on Instagram to let us know how hard it is.
Well it’s quite clear he won’t be looking after his kids at all for the next month at least so at least we’ll get a break from his Dad gurning, selfies of the kids reading his books and trackside watching the boys’ QuiRky hobbies 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tom is going to absolutely exhaust himself.
His smug eyebrow thing makes me rage but yeah, this is strenuous he would have to be at peak health to pull this off and he doesn’t look like he is 😕. No doubt managers or whoever will have magazine and tv interviews lined up to profit off it 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He’s being driven everywhere and gets to rest / sleep between his different commitments. It’s Easy Mode considering he doesn’t have to worry about childcare.

Reactions: 6
Can't wait til they enroll Buzz in ballroom dancing classes off the back of this. Because their only personality traits / interests come directly from their parents right?

Reactions: 10
Tom is going to absolutely exhaust himself.
Steady.
hes “singing” and “playing” guitar (lip syncing and playing along to a backing track) for an hour for a field of kids and half drunk Mum’s, he’s not exactly Tommy Lee is he?!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Steady.
hes “singing” and “playing” guitar (lip syncing and playing along to a backing track) for an hour for a field of kids and half drunk Mum’s, he’s not exactly Tommy Lee is he?!!!!
He doesn’t just stand there and play the guitar though he bounces about like a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw McFly last night in Cornwall and there is no lip syncing or backing tracks I can assure you. And Tom and Dougie spend the whole set pretty much on the move. Not a huge fan of Toms but credit where its due.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Steady.
Yeah, McFly don't lipsync or have backing tracks. Say what you want about how annoying some of them are but they all play their instruments live on tour, and their shows are very high energy.

From someone who went to about 20 of them back in the day 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Saw McFly last night in Cornwall and there is no lip syncing or backing tracks I can assure you. And Tom and Dougie spend the whole set pretty much on the move. Not a huge fan of Toms but credit where its due.
Gi, gi, is that you?

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah, McFly don't lipsync or have backing tracks. Say what you want about how annoying some of them are but they all play their instruments live on tour, and their shows are very high energy.

From someone who went to about 20 of them back in the day 🤣
Haha I know right, I felt knackered watching their insta stories from last night! And also imagining how exhausted I’d be queuing all day for the front and then jumping up and down all gig… those days are behind me now (maybe) 😂

Reactions: 1
I saw them last night in Cornwall too. Honestly was a good show but Danny calling Tom “T-bag” the whole show made me feel sick 🤢😂 so much strictly talk as well too, just had to remind the audience he was going to be on it 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.