Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VK’s wife is not a happy lady, never lets him out of her sight!
I've no idea what his wife is like or what their relationship is like now, but if she never lets him out of her sight, I don't blame her, given the trust he must have broken.

Reactions: 3
Looks like their house has sold too stc, reckon they'll rock up in a house nr the willis'?

Reactions: 2
She’s really gone all out on her latest ad 🤣🤣 aren’t they just sitting in the garden with there picnic

Reactions: 1
I am hardly a glam mum myself, hair always in a mum bun these days, but she does look incredible frumpy recently, that hair cut does nothing for her whatsoever!

Reactions: 5
The house isn't difficult to find on using Google. Netmums did an article on it a couple of months ago and linked to the Rightmove page!

Didn’t all the boys in the band buy a house in the same place early on? Is this the same house?

Gi's new gig (a podcast with her celebrity friends/fam about what they love about Disney World/reminiscing about their holidays there) sounds absolutely ridiculous. I mean, how much content will that really give them? And how is it relatable to normal people who don't go to a Disney park/ Disney in Florida every year?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Didn’t all the boys in the band buy a house in the same place early on? Is this the same house?
Yes, Dougie and Danny had (separate) flats in the same compound. Harry I think lived on the same road but not the same small compound / gated community!

Yes, Dougie and Danny had (separate) flats in the same compound. Harry I think lived on the same road but not the same small compound / gated community!
Was this Princess Manor? I ended up there on a one night stand yearrrs ago. The apartments were lovely!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Was this Princess Manor? I ended up there on a one night stand yearrrs ago. The apartments were lovely!
No, it’s where Tom lives in in Middlesex. The first McFly house might of been, no idea where that was?!? Busted / James has a place there though, think tons of celebs lived there back in the day! I remember Girls Aloud living there

No, it’s where Tom lives in in Middlesex. The first McFly house might of been, no idea where that was?!? Busted / James has a place there though, think tons of celebs lived there back in the day! I remember Girls Aloud living there
Yeah it was a weird little hub of celebs at one point

Tried to listen to Gi's Disney podcast episode with Tom (mainly to see where it landed on the dull - interesting scale), but it isn't working. Anyone else tried?

I've always suspected Tom to be gay. I've honestly never ever thought otherwise. I wonder if he'll come out one day. It makes me sad for Gi.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.