Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it will come across braggy and showing off? So many would love to take kids to Disney but it is so outnof their reach.

Reactions: 6
Gi's new gig (a podcast with her celebrity friends/fam about what they love about Disney World/reminiscing about their holidays there) sounds absolutely ridiculous. I mean, how much content will that really give them? And how is it relatable to normal people who don't go to a Disney park/ Disney in Florida every year?
Some people do go to Florida often/every year but my main issue is how is this relevant/relatable to normal people who actually pay for their own holidays…these people don’t. They get free holidays with vip treatment, none of the experiences will be relatable lol

Reactions: 8
Some people do go to Florida often/every year but my main issue is how is this relevant/relatable to normal people who actually pay for their own holidays…these people don’t. They get free holidays with vip treatment, none of the experiences will be relatable lol
Exactly, that was my point

Reactions: 2
That dress was not flattering of her shape at all. She can look lovely in the right outfit but that just made her look huge.

Reactions: 1
Tom looks like he has lost so much weight in his latest post! You could get your fingers around his entire collarbone 😔

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just seen him on Adam Peaty’s Instagram story (which has now been deleted) but when did Tom get that big tattoo on his arm and is it an elephant or something?!

It got removed for nudity but it’s back up now.
It’s a triceratops, he got it to represent his three kids cos the dinosaur has 3 horns. Plus he said Giovanna’s I’m A Celeb number was 03 as well, he got it late last year shortly after she won the show.

• Sick
It’s a triceratops, he got it to represent his three kids cos the dinosaur has 3 horns. Plus he said Giovanna’s I’m A Celeb number was 03 as well, he got it late last year shortly after she won the show.
Thanks! I didn’t know that but it’s just as hideous as his other tattoos 🤭

Reactions: 3
My son walked in during the NTAs and said she needs to sack her stylist my Daughter then piped up what stylist😂
Out of the mouths of babes as my dear old gran used to say

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Vote came up in my Instagram stories. Oh dear. Have to say that outfit was truly awful. No idea why she dresses herself in such frumpy clothing
It’s not just the dress though, her hair and make up also look completely lacklustre.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.