Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey first time poster! Been reading her since the whole furlough thing 🙈
Been a mcfly fan for years and I used to fancy Tom and I used to love their vlogs when they actually made an effort and I thought they were so nice and down to earth but I remember ages ago on twitter when a fans asked about McFly and I noticed Tom was being a bit of a dick about it, then he replied to one and was really mean (can’t remeber what he said back) and I thought well your a prick your fans just want to know what’s going on!
Since then, reading carries thread and then finding this thread and countless ADS and all the free Disney trips they don’t disclose, safe to say I’m not the the biggest fan of Tom and Gi anymore 😂

Reactions: 10
Hey first time poster! Been reading her since the whole furlough thing 🙈
Been a mcfly fan for years and I used to fancy Tom and I used to love their vlogs when they actually made an effort and I thought they were so nice and down to earth but I remember ages ago on twitter when a fans asked about McFly and I noticed Tom was being a bit of a dick about it, then he replied to one and was really mean (can’t remeber what he said back) and I thought well your a prick your fans just want to know what’s going on!
Since then, reading carries thread and then finding this thread and countless ADS and all the free Disney trips they don’t disclose, safe to say I’m not the the biggest fan of them anymore 😂
I'm still a fan. Just not of Tom.

Reactions: 1
Hate to break it to you but I don’t think the tour can realistically be happening and I’m super surprised (mostly disgusted) they’ve not said anything. It clashes with strictly. Unless they’re going to tour without Tom and bring in someone like James bourne but that seems so unlikely. The communication seems nonexistent and it’s not like Tom can half arse strictly.
I’d rather have my money back than have to sit and listen to the live version of Young Dumb Thrills album tbh 😣 did not sign up for that!!!

I’d rather have my money back than have to sit and listen to the live version of Young Dumb Thrills album tbh 😣 did not sign up for that!!!
That’s my worry is it’s all going to be the new album and none of the old stuff! Wouldn’t care too much if they replaced Tom for the tour though, means I wouldn’t have to look at his face for hours 😂

Did anyone read her post today about the donations for Afghan refugees as she didn’t actually donate anything herself?😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
It's definitely happening.
So when’s he supposed to train for week ones live show ? Based on 2018 and 2019 air dates the live shows this years should air on 25th September with a prerecorded launch either a week or two weeks before this. There’s a full cast this year so it will be starting around then so it finishes around 16th December.
Most total novices are training for between 7-10+ hours a day. How can he realistically train and be on tour. He can’t be in two places at once nor can he realistically put everything into both. It’s unfair on ticket holders if he puts out 50% into a show and massively unfair on his pro partner if he can’t commit properly.

Reactions: 5
So when’s he supposed to train for week ones live show ? Based on 2018 and 2019 air dates the live shows this years should air on 25th September with a prerecorded launch either a week or two weeks before this. There’s a full cast this year so it will be starting around then so it finishes around 16th December.
Most total novices are training for between 7-10+ hours a day. How can he realistically train and be on tour. He can’t be in two places at once nor can he realistically put everything into both. It’s unfair on ticket holders if he puts out 50% into a show and massively unfair on his pro partner if he can’t commit properly.
Well they've left it too late to cancel. Hopefully they will replace him anyway so

I know it’s not exactly the same situation but Stacey Dooley was still “working” when she was on it, I remember them travelling around the country doing rehearsals while she was doing whatever it was she was doing - Kevin was basically travelling with her and doing practise as and when they could.
im sure Tom would be able to do similar? Travel to gig venue - soundcheck and then do the gig?
im sure it’s possible?

Reactions: 4
I know it’s not exactly the same situation but Stacey Dooley was still “working” when she was on it, I remember them travelling around the country doing rehearsals while she was doing whatever it was she was doing - Kevin was basically travelling with her and doing practise as and when they could.
im sure Tom would be able to do similar? Travel to gig venue - soundcheck and then do the gig?
im sure it’s possible?
Of course it is. All the contestants still work.

Reactions: 2
She’s done a podcast with VK. I’m pretty sure you get a happy mum by not sexting other women. Wonder if that’s mentioned?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope one day I can have the confidence to post constant photos of my own flushed face (to my two internet friends 😂) must be nice being rich and just taking photos of yourself and shagging at will

She’s done a podcast with VK. I’m pretty sure you get a happy mum by not sexting other women. Wonder if that’s mentioned?
Well if the Mummy is happy, the baybee is happy. So mummy must like the sexting. Hence the sweaty faced selfies. ‘Bweutifull hun xxx’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.