Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the Guardian today:

‘ Fletcher is a talented songwriter and children’s author, but make no mistake: he is only here because his wife won I’m a Celebrity last year. Can you imagine living in that house? Can you imagine cowering in your room to escape the sheer passive aggression of Tom and Giovanna endlessly trying to outdo each other on their comparative reality TV popularity? The endless red-eyed, ear-splitting arguments about whether or not doing a quickstep to an ironic novelty hit is more gruelling than having to share a campsite with Vernon Kay? It’d be like Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf. Tom had better win Strictly, for the sake of his marriage’

Sorry here is the link: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...ctly-come-dancing-2021-the-contestants-ranked
I dont doubt that article is spot on!

Reactions: 7
From the Guardian today:

‘ Fletcher is a talented songwriter and children’s author, but make no mistake: he is only here because his wife won I’m a Celebrity last year. Can you imagine living in that house? Can you imagine cowering in your room to escape the sheer passive aggression of Tom and Giovanna endlessly trying to outdo each other on their comparative reality TV popularity? The endless red-eyed, ear-splitting arguments about whether or not doing a quickstep to an ironic novelty hit is more gruelling than having to share a campsite with Vernon Kay? It’d be like Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf. Tom had better win Strictly, for the sake of his marriage’

Sorry here is the link: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...ctly-come-dancing-2021-the-contestants-ranked
That is hilariously accurate 😆🤣

Reactions: 5
From the Guardian today:

Knew without even clicking that it would be Stuart Heritage 🤣 he gets it bang on.

Reactions: 4
Do we reckon they got the stay in Cornwall hashtag gifted?

They keep tagging the place in everything

of course. Do they ever pay for anything?

It blows my mind how nobody ever confronts them about this..

Take Louise pentland for example, who always explains clearly ‘not an ad but I have worked for them before’

I don’t think I’ve EVER seen Gi put #gifted 🤯

Reactions: 10

Take Louise pentland for example, who always explains clearly ‘not an ad but I have worked for them before’

I find actual celebs (as in people famous not just from insta) are the worst culprits for not declaring things. It’s infuriating but ASA don’t give two shits about it so it’s unlikely to change unfortunately.

From the Guardian today:

Is the journo a Tattler? 😂

• Haha

Then we’d know the sheer amount of gifted stuff shes gets! Which would be a tit tonne.

Reactions: 7
From the Guardian today:

I actually shrieked. Sorry flatmate.

Harry Judd has won another reality show, quirky Tom is under pressure now..... 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tom posted a story on Instagram (and a grid post!) just to say "not wearing glasses tonight" as if it's something noteworthy to report on. He's just like his sister Carrie, who also seems to think that her eyesight and glasses-wearing is valuable, interesting "content" 🤦🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off topic but does anyone know who’s supporting McFly on the tour in September? Mother in law got me tickets for the Eden Project for my bday before I found this forum (still keen to see the rest of the boys though!)

Off topic but does anyone know who’s supporting McFly on the tour in September? Mother in law got me tickets for the Eden Project for my bday before I found this forum (still keen to see the rest of the boys though!)
Hate to break it to you but I don’t think the tour can realistically be happening and I’m super surprised (mostly disgusted) they’ve not said anything. It clashes with strictly. Unless they’re going to tour without Tom and bring in someone like James bourne but that seems so unlikely. The communication seems nonexistent and it’s not like Tom can half arse strictly.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hate to break it to you but I don’t think the tour can realistically be happening and I’m super surprised (mostly disgusted) they’ve not said anything. It clashes with strictly. Unless they’re going to tour without Tom and bring in someone like James bourne but that seems so unlikely. The communication seems nonexistent and it’s not like Tom can half arse strictly.
It's definitely happening.

Would love to know this too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.