Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this, the mums I know didn’t get told ds and run straight to tfmr. They were told they have ds and this and that, usually heart problems or fluid on the brain. its not a clear diagnosis there’s so many conditions that go hand in hand with ds. My tfmr was at 23 weeks. She needs bringing back down to earth. I came home after labour and giving birth, to arrang a funeral and then seriously considerEd ending my own life.
God. Utterly heart wrenching. I’m so sad and sorry for what you went through. You should honestly private message her this (if you felt comfortable). I wondered why all the comments are positive and agreeing with them in these posts, maybe people don’t want to speak up for fear of having the insta mob upon them!

Oh well ladies, we don’t have to worry, this will be laughed out of Court 🤞😃

Reactions: 3
And she has no idea how difficult it is to advocate for a child with a disability in the current normal world the rest of us have to live in. As a celebrity with lots of money she can pay for and get the best of care. Use your platform for the myriad of difficult issues that need solving not to irradicate a hard fought for woman’s right.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s just not something you get to weigh in on unless you’ve been in that position, whichever outcome it had.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God. Utterly heart wrenching. I’m so sad and sorry for what you went through. You should honestly private message her this (if you felt comfortable). I wondered why all the comments are positive and agreeing with them in these posts, maybe people don’t want to speak up for fear of having the insta mob upon them!

Oh well ladies, we don’t have to worry, this will be laughed out of Court 🤞😃
i haven’t but someone on a tfmr group has, she did reply saying they just want 24 week limit like other babies, but the problem is a lot of things aren’t found till the 20 week scan, then if you want further test etc it can take you to 24 + weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you for sharing your stories and experiences. Heartbreaking as they are 💔

I live in Northern Ireland where basically until 2 years ago, abortion was illegal. When our devolved government collapsed, the British Government intervened and changed the laws however the changes are yet to be fully implemented in our country.

Our politicians cannot agree on the implementation of the laws and to hear how some of them speak about women and their perception of how flippantly women treat their bodies, pregnancy and terminations is truly disgusting.

I have struggled with fertility and I have suffered loss and I feel extremely passionately that this is a woman’s rights and woman’s health care issue and women should have full autonomy over their own body. I’m currently pregnant, awaiting my anomaly scan yet feel there’s little to no support should there be a concerning diagnosis (have a 10 month old at home, born during lockdown).

Thank you again for sharing your experiences. As another poster commented - she finally champions a cause and this is it 🤷🏼‍♀️. I’m appalled.
I’m in Northern Ireland too,also pregnant and also with a ten month old lol. I was surprised that even with the change in laws regarding abortion over here that they still don’t do the test(sorry,I forget the name of it) to give an indication of if you have a higher chance of a child with DS. I thought they would have introduced that. Not that (for me) it would necessarily lead to an abortion if I found out I had a high chance of having a child with DS but surely it’s good to be armed with as much knowledge as possible to prepare you for life with an unwell child (where you may have previously assumed there were no issues).

as for Gi getting on board with this campaign,as others have said,I’m surprised she chose this particularly one when she is silent on many other topics which are much less controversial.

I can’t feel anything but serious compassion and empathy for a woman who ‘chooses’ a late abortion (I use quotations because I imagine it isn’t much of a choice,and can’t even begin to comprehend the mental and physical trauma that would go along with that,would not wish that on anyone).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It would be far kinder to focus on a campaign for funds and legislation to make life easier for parents of DS children and anyone living with a disability.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It would be far kinder to focus on a campaign for funds and legislation to make life easier for parents of DS children and anyone living with a disability.
YES 🙌🏼!

Someone on here said they give them major Tory vibes and now I cannot unsee it. They kept schtum during the whole school meals fiasco last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
YES 🙌🏼!

Someone on here said they give them major Tory vibes and now I cannot unsee it. They kept schtum during the whole school meals fiasco last year.
I remember someone saying it in an earlier thread and I haven’t been able to get past it.

They stayed completely silent on the free school meals issue and the following campaign, that put me completely off both of them. Why they didn’t use their platform to champion that cause really confused me but just showed that it didn’t effect them so they weren’t interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jesus no harm to her but that hair cut has aged her almost 20 years and does nothing for her. She looks like a Presbyterian minister’s wife (not that there is anything wrong with that per se but I doubt it’s the look she is trying to cultivate )

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jesus no harm to her but that hair cut has aged her almost 20 years and does nothing for her. She looks like a Presbyterian minister’s wife (not that there is anything wrong with that per se but I doubt it’s the look she is trying to cultivate )
I thought I was the only one who didn’t like it, for some reason it just looks stupid and doesn’t suit her

Reactions: 11
#justdontaskmetospell

Is anyone really this twee?

I love a Bob as much as the next person but she looks like my aunt Melanie who’s retired and now ambles around Dorset
Oh Jesus I thought someone put an old filter on that before I clicked on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her meek facial expressions and sickly appearance always remind me of those abused children in American extremist splinter cells of the church ? The ones forced to have really long hair and wear those Laura Ashley floor length dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.