Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His sister is obsessed with being ‘not like other girls’ and this new post screams ‘I’m not like other guys.’
Absolutely - he peddles this constantly, and it really irks me that he extends it to buddy because he dares to have an interest in football and it’s something Tom just can’t understand because he’s sooooooo quirky 🙄

Reactions: 15
Absolutely - he peddles this constantly, and it really irks me that he extends it to buddy because he dares to have an interest in football and it’s something Tom just can’t understand because he’s sooooooo quirky 🙄
Yeah the idea they try to portray that they’re so quirky and unique for loving the multi billion-dollar, multi-national conglomerate that is Disney is laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate it when people turn off the comments on their Instagram posts, le they've done with their statement. Such a cowardly move.

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she hasn’t mentioned the nurse mum in her story etc, she had her on the podcast once

Reactions: 5
Can they get any worse? Now they have been invited to Wimbledon
I know, what a disgrace. Wouldn't it be nice if they were gifted to someone who had worked their arse off whilst they have been shilling their freebies and claiming tax payers money. Its so tone deaf as well, do pimms really think that anyone is going to look at that and be like yay so pleased at one of the first sporting events for over a year, with limited tickets, I'm so glad a rich person has the opportunity to go when countless others don't. If she had any grace she would either donate the tickets or refuse them, sorry but what a privileged, spoilt cow. If the pandemic leads to anything fingers crossed its people being bleeping sick of influencers getting stuff they can well afford, and that others don't have the chance to.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I bet she doesn’t even like tennis! It pisses me off true tennis fans can’t get tickets yet Z listers get invited.

Reactions: 12
I thought this too. Doesn't he have a history of EDs? (Speaking as someone with a similar history).
Yes he does and he has spoken about his weight issues before. I always think he seems obsessive not to ever be heavy again as he refers to that period in his life and photos of himself then as ‘fat Tom’- not healthy tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I see she has turned comments off for the Wimbledon insta post. None were rude, just said the truth that it was insensitive, instead of address it just turn them off, wish I could do that at work!

Reactions: 16
I see she has turned comments off for the Wimbledon insta post. None were rude, just said the truth that it was insensitive, instead of address it just turn them off, wish I could do that at work!
I thought she'd turned them off. Not learnt anything about being grabby at all. Take, take, take.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.