Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed her for years but the amount of gifted/PR stuff is ridiculous and she's doing my head in. She talks bollocks too. In Cornwall she was going on about how she lives by the sea, does she bollocks. I know exactly where she lives and it's not by the sea at all. It all drives me mad and I completely agree about the body positive stuff. That's all rubbish too. If she was that happy about being fat she would just shut up and live her life without mentioning it constantly.

Hang on, so she's going on the Disney cruise on Wednesday. It sails from Southampton from Wednesday so they're back down south again? Another 300 miles of driving for a couple of days on a ship then 300 miles back. This woman's carbon footprint must be massive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her reaction to the man in the supermarket has pissed me off "no he didn't have dementia he was just weird" how does she know he didn't have dementia people with dementia do all kinds of things that people would find weird it's not just a case of they forget things and get confused, her reaction is ignorant and rude

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Her reaction to the man in the supermarket has pissed me off "no he didn't have dementia he was just weird" how does she know he didn't have dementia people with dementia do all kinds of things that people would find weird it's not just a case of they forget things and get confused, her reaction is ignorant and rude
I found that whole series of stories really uncomfortable. The town she lives in has a lot of "characters" who quite obviously have some mental health issues or learning difficulties. I visit the area a lot and some of these people are really well known to the locals as they visit the same places all the time. Yes it is uncomfortable and nobody should be made to feel like that when they're doing their shopping but we also can't just label these people as "creepy old guys" because they're not old enough to have dementia! The fact that he was walking around the supermarket doing it to various women does make it seem like he wasn't just a creepy old guy but someone that behaves like this for a reason.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Urgh! She's got bleeping Disney ears! Gifted cruise coming up then! :rolleyes: Brummymummyof2 will be livid! 🤭
And just after her saying how much she loves to shop and supports small business - then takes freebies and is probably paid to share. Great way to support them eh? 🙄
Nobody is interested in buying Disney ears because no one can go to Disney, unless you’re dumb enough to pay thousands of pounds for a couple of days on a boat going round England freezing their tits off?

Reactions: 5
I found that whole series of stories really uncomfortable. The town she lives in has a lot of "characters" who quite obviously have some mental health issues or learning difficulties. I visit the area a lot and some of these people are really well known to the locals as they visit the same places all the time. Yes it is uncomfortable and nobody should be made to feel like that when they're doing their shopping but we also can't just label these people as "creepy old guys" because they're not old enough to have dementia! The fact that he was walking around the supermarket doing it to various women does make it seem like he wasn't just a creepy old guy but someone that behaves like this for a reason.
Exactly this 👏 even if it wasn't dementia it does possibly sound like some kind of mental health issue. When I was a teenager I worked in a supermarket and we would get our regulars that would come in that had issues we never threw them out because some Karen thought they were creepy and weird

Reactions: 3
Yup. Right at the bottom (ad/pr trip) which is meant to be at the start of the caption not the end. Disney must be desperate to sell holidays to be gifting a freebie to someone with that many followers.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Absolutely fuming she’s been gifted or got the trip heavily discounted when most of the UK haven’t had a holiday at all for the past 2 years/ lost their job/ been furloughed/ lost a loved one ! They’ve already been on holiday why do they need another one?? These influencers are such bloody braggers 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
5FAAFC03-8B85-4058-9ACE-8186C91CD264.jpeg

erm. You did that for your LAST FREE DISNEY TRIP. Gobsmacked that in the space of a week she greedily grabs not one but two free holidays. Read the room. People are on the bones of their arse post Covid yet we are supposed to be super excited to tag along to this families millionth free holiday and not just any holiday, thousands of pounds worth. The kids don’t care. They always look so unimpressed and know that they will be forced to smile 24/7 and have mummy off prattling to the camera

• Angry
Reactions: 14
View attachment 715707
erm. You did that for your LAST FREE DISNEY TRIP. Gobsmacked that in the space of a week she greedily grabs not one but two free holidays. Read the room. People are on the bones of their arse post Covid yet we are supposed to be super excited to tag along to this families millionth free holiday and not just any holiday, thousands of pounds worth. The kids don’t care. They always look so unimpressed and know that they will be forced to smile 24/7 and have mummy off prattling to the camera

She’s another one who is boring and repetitive, those children are so spoilt, what are they going to get them for their 18ths? A bleeping gifted trip to the moon? 😡🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 715707
Didn’t they do something similar for their wdw gifted trip as well?

Reactions: 3
Almost seems like she’s happy that some “creepy guy” was telling her she was beautiful in the supermarket, she made enough posts about it!

Almost seems like she’s happy that some “creepy guy” was telling her she was beautiful in the supermarket, she made enough posts about it!
Her post just smacked of taking the piss out of someone with a metal illness. No compassion whatsoever, just me, me,me.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 715707
When they were younger, and the first time it’s kind of cute. This is the third or fourth Disney trip that they have had gifted and the kids don’t even care. Also pretty sure they already know they are going to Disney. “Kids sit in front of the camera and I’m going to hold up random signs behind you” only really works once.

Her post just smacked of taking the piss out of someone with a metal illness. No compassion whatsoever, just me, me,me.
Totally! It seems pretty clear the guy wasn’t nuerotypical or he wouldn’t demonstrate that kind of behaviour. Her posts were almost braggy?? The way she kept saying how beautiful he said she was.

So many people struggling and she gets free trip after free trip. I follow people who I find relatable to me and my family, she is not that!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.