Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Bit weird that her husband hasn’t gone on the
family trip with them 🤨
I thought this too. I'm all for not missing out on things because you're on your own with kids but I wouldn't go on a holiday like that without my partner. He would be really upset if I took the kids all that way without him, especially if he was just sat at home!

Reactions: 3
The way she says ‘first solo holiday’ makes it seem they have split. Why would it be the first of many if they hadn’t?

Reactions: 5
Reading the comments- he is staying at home for dental surgery and they haven't broken up. Someone asked her outright!

Reactions: 1
Why would you book your holiday at the same time as your husbands dental surgery? These things are booked well in advance. Seems very odd to me.

Reactions: 6
And there we have the real reason she's gone now when her husband couldn't go. "PR Stay" so it's a free holiday!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’ve been on holidays with my kids and left the OH at home and bloody loved it but was he expected to be going cos in the video tour of the room there were dressing gowns in the wardrobe with names on and there was one for her hubby

I
I thought this too. I'm all for not missing out on things because you're on your own with kids but I wouldn't go on a holiday like that without my partner. He would be really upset if I took the kids all that way without him, especially if he was just sat at home!
It turns out it was a PR/gifted holiday so no way she would turn it down. I wonder if anything they do isn’t gifted.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been on holidays with my kids and left the OH at home and bloody loved it but was he expected to be going cos in the video tour of the room there were dressing gowns in the wardrobe with names on and there was one for her hubby
I noticed that. Lord, a build a bear toy for every child. I would usually spend that on a hotel alone - can’t imagine how much it would cost to a mere peasant like me

Reactions: 5
I noticed that. Lord, a build a bear toy for every child. I would usually spend that on a hotel alone - can’t imagine how much it would cost to a mere peasant like me
I had a look at reviews online to see if this build a bear thing was true as they cost a fortune. It's a crappy little cuddly toy, the type that cost a couple of quid in gift shops. Definitely not a build a bear like she said!

Reactions: 1
I had a look at reviews online to see if this build a bear thing was true as they cost a fortune. It's a crappy little cuddly toy, the type that cost a couple of quid in gift shops. Definitely not a build a bear like she said!
Yeah I was actually nosey and went to see how much it would cost (about 200 a night) and it says ‘build my bear’ not a branded build a bear

Yeah I was actually nosey and went to see how much it would cost (about 200 a night) and it says ‘build my bear’ not a branded build a bear
I’ve been doing the same but on her account. Her hub hasnt worn his wedding ring for ages 👀

Why aren’t her stories marked clearly as an AD if she’s staying there for free?
So shady

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.