Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe they're coming home already. What is the point?! 800 mile round trip for 4 days? And of those she only spent maybe 2 in Cornwall. The things people do for a free holiday!

Reactions: 5
I can't believe they're coming home already. What is the point?! 800 mile round trip for 4 days? And of those she only spent maybe 2 in Cornwall. The things people do for a free holiday!
Can't say no to a freebie can she! On a separate note, does anyone remember back in the day when she used to follow you (so then you followed her back) and then she swiftly unfollowed? I bet she buys followers too. Seems the sort.

Reactions: 12
Can't say no to a freebie can she! On a separate note, does anyone remember back in the day when she used to follow you (so then you followed her back) and then she swiftly unfollowed? I bet she buys followers too. Seems the sort.
Yes and spam comments - one of which was on the photo of a stillborn baby, dreadful woman with no shame. You can tell they’re all fake followers given how low her engagement is vs follower numbers. How brands still pay to work with her is beyond me as it’s clearly all smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 8
She did that to me loads of times. Weirdo.

Yes and spam comments - one of which was on the photo of a stillborn baby, dreadful woman with no shame. You can tell they’re all fake followers given how low her engagement is vs follower numbers. How brands still pay to work with her is beyond me as it’s clearly all smoke and mirrors
Ahhhh Ill never forget when she did that. Instead of admitting to having bots she played victim when she was in fact the c*nt in the wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Must be low on stuff to post about coz she’s used a photo that she used only 3 mths ago and the writing is practically the same thing said in a different way.

Reactions: 4
How come all her amazing body positive wearing the damn bikini shots she’s actually covered herself/cropped most of them? Is she only body positive in her garden or in the middle of an empty field? But when it comes to people on a packed beach she’s hiding herself (literally) behind the rocks?!

Reactions: 4
Ohh I haven’t seen this post before. This woman irritates me. I remember the follow/unfollow thing. Does anyone know how her book did?

Reactions: 2
Shes off on disney cruise om Wednesday! Couldn't hold her own water on BM2s insta!

• Angry
Shes off on disney cruise om Wednesday! Couldn't hold her own water on BM2s insta!
It’s sickening how much these people flaunt all this crap. Free holiday to Cornwall, free trip on the canal boat, now a cruise that’s THOUSANDS - and their kids won’t be arsed in the slightest. Yet she will still moan how hard it is. Families out there struggling hugely in the holidays financing and sorting childcare as there’s not TWO ADULTS in the house all day every day with no real job. Plus affording days out. So unrelatable and pure bragging. How do people follow influencers? They’re so out of touch and not “real” in the slightest

• Angry
Reactions: 11
When I first came across her I though, wow, I like the confidence. Then within weeks realised she reposted the same boring tit every week.

The kids getting up at 5am or sneaking their tablets into bed at 1am? At their age she should be doing something about that, not documenting it on instagram. It's not healthy. It's addiction.

And I don't usually post personal things, but her eyebrows do me in. They're so far apart and so curved.

Thank you for directing me here! The PR stays this week have really peed me off. 4 days PR stay in a mega expensive hotel in Cornwall? Totally relatable mate... Totally relatable. And nothing is marked as clearly as it should be, guidance says posts should START #ad or gifted or whatever not have it buried at the bottom. And she wasn't honest from the off about Cornwall, she made out to begin with it was a normal holiday.

Reactions: 14
Thanks to @OhhBacon for pointing me to this thread.
Completely agree with comment by @Smartie She doesn't do anything unless it's gifted and the 'pr experience' in the canal trip was placed right at the bottom in her stories and in a green font! Sneaky witch.

Reactions: 12
When I first came across her I though, wow, I like the confidence. Then within weeks realised she reposted the same boring tit every week.

The kids getting up at 5am or sneaking their tablets into bed at 1am? At their age she should be doing something about that, not documenting it on instagram. It's not healthy. It's addiction.

And I don't usually post personal things, but her eyebrows do me in. They're so far apart and so curved.

Thank you for directing me here! The PR stays this week have really peed me off. 4 days PR stay in a mega expensive hotel in Cornwall? Totally relatable mate... Totally relatable. And nothing is marked as clearly as it should be, guidance says posts should START #ad or gifted or whatever not have it buried at the bottom. And she wasn't honest from the off about Cornwall, she made out to begin with it was a normal holiday.
Did anyone see that tv programme about how they have increased the price of holidays in Cornwall due to the pandemic they were astronomically bloody ridiculous !!!

And you get people like her and brummymummy yakking on about boring tit 24/7 and being paid for it and banging on that it’s ‘werk’. ……body positivity/AD/imbigbuthappy/AD/kids grinning like nitwits/AD/did I tell you I’m happy with my body /AD/kids enjoying more free tit/AD/one of them in some godawful outfit banging on again about being big and happy/AD/AD/sneaky undisclosed AD

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see that tv programme about how they have increased the price of holidays in Cornwall due to the pandemic they were astronomically bloody ridiculous !!!

And you get people like her and brummymummy yakking on about boring tit 24/7 and being paid for it and banging on that it’s ‘werk’. ……body positivity/AD/imbigbuthappy/AD/kids grinning like nitwits/AD/did I tell you I’m happy with my body /AD/kids enjoying more free tit/AD/one of them in some godawful outfit banging on again about being big and happy/AD/AD/sneaky undisclosed AD
Thing is, they aren't happy with their size. They're happy being lazy. If they could take a magic pill or wake up tomorrow back at a size 12 they'd grab it with both hands. Don't get me wrong, I'm not slim. But I know I'm unhealthy at this weight, and it makes me ill. So I will have to work at losing some weight. But their happiness is a cover for their laziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What were the comment saying??

Thing is, they aren't happy with their size. They're happy being lazy. If they could take a magic pill or wake up tomorrow back at a size 12 they'd grab it with both hands. Don't get me wrong, I'm not slim. But I know I'm unhealthy at this weight, and it makes me ill. So I will have to work at losing some weight. But their happiness is a cover for their laziness.
Exactly 👍
If you are confident you don’t go on about being confident or happy you just are

What were the comment saying??
It was something like ahhhh so cute
Clearly a spam bot comment given the nature of the content. Her entire following was done through following to get the person to follow back only for her to unfollow a few days later. Her lack of likes on the posts show that SO badly. 450 likes from 117k followers? I smell a rat

1A67D24A-355F-42FA-818C-9E4F2900160A.jpeg

You’d think that a bEsTseLLinG AuTHor would know how an apostrophe works and wouldn’t buy something that is so obviously grammatically incorrect. It’s ’The Shearsmiths’ Hot Tub’ Harriet 🙄🙄🙄🙄 (but this was probably an undisclosed ad/gift/PR experience anyway).

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.