Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is so privileged with a house-husband who gave up his job to look after the kids and calling making trying on dresses or ripping off the latest tiktok sound reels as work. Try sorting out and affording childcare when you’re working 5 days a week with zero support. Doesn’t know she’s born

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She really is so privileged with a house-husband who gave up his job to look after the kids and calling making trying on dresses or ripping off the latest tiktok sound reels as work. Try sorting out and affording childcare when you’re working 5 days a week with zero support. Doesn’t know she’s born
And she keeps talking about the kids needing her less as they get older so what IS she doing?!

Reactions: 3
Suddenly loving the fruit and veg again now she’s being paid by Tesco! It was only a week(?ish) ago she was complaining about having a smoothie.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if I heard her properly but did she say the kids are going to their grandparents while her husband has dental surgery can she only look after the kids when he's around???

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My general view on this account is that as much as she tries to be real. I don’t think she is. She comes across as one of this people that aren’t as friendly in real life.

My general view on this account is that as much as she tries to be real. I don’t think she is. She comes across as one of this people that aren’t as friendly in real life.
I have it on good authority she is up herself in real life lol

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t surprise me. Why is she being so dramatic about “everything going to pot” She’s got tooth ache for Christ’s sake. Hardly the end of the world and she’s home alone so doesn’t need to parent!

Anyone noticed how she is mentioning her husband more recently? Maybe she reads here 🤭

It's all very dramatic with the tooth ache and "dental surgery". He's at the dentist, not even the hospital so it can't be that serious!

Probably had a couple of teeth whipped out but they’ve had to ship the kids off so she can play taxi. Such a hard gig this parenting hey

Why has her Instagram just become a rehash of her TikTok account? She constantly posts videos straight from the latest Tiktok trend. Why? There’s a whole reel section so why stick all the same videos on her grid. Lazy and boring.

Why has her Instagram just become a rehash of her TikTok account? She constantly posts videos straight from the latest Tiktok trend. Why? There’s a whole reel section so why stick all the same videos on her grid. Lazy and boring.
Her Tik Tok doesn’t do that well. She probably hates that 😂 Most of her Reels copy others I’ve seen on Tik Tok. Hardly imaginative and I’m fed up of seeing patterns maxi dresses - yawn

Her Tik Tok doesn’t do that well. She probably hates that 😂 Most of her Reels copy others I’ve seen on Tik Tok. Hardly imaginative and I’m fed up of seeing patterns maxi dresses - yawn
Yeah you can't buy followers on tiktok 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.