Toby & Roo #3 Toby and Roo? More like Toby, Edith and Who

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Unicornpoop

there was one other title suggestion with a few more likes but it was too long!

link to the previous thread

Reactions: 5
So to recap

-Still unclear on the amount of women her husband has cheated on her with
-She took the kids out of school for holidays on multiple occasions
-Made a video ob TikTok sexualising a teenager and commenting on her breasts
-Contributes to our burning planet by constantly pressuring her followers to buy cheap tit from fast feshion hellhole Shein
-Still drawing ridiculous freckles on

And more I have definitely missed! Thanks for the new thread.

Reactions: 12
So to recap

-Contributes to our burning planet by constantly pressuring her followers to buy cheap tit from fast feshion hellhole Shein

So to recap

So to recap

How much slap did she put on this morning Jesus!! Still don’t know what the thing is with painting freckles on they look tit

Here we go again going on about toxic parents yawn yawn

Reactions: 6
Great recap!
Glad to see I’m not alone on the opinion Edith and Toby are the favoured ones as the comments on her TikTok video where her husband answers questions about them all say exactly the same that Roo is the forgotten one

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What's the betting that toby hasn't gone into school 🤔
Also the desperation 'Adam, put your arm over me to show them witches on tattle you love me'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Responsible influencing again
Advised to stay out of the sun where possible due to extreme heat
Harriet: sunbathing almost topless in the garden
Why the duck would you put full make up on to sit at home and male tit tiktoks?

Also just been and read all the comments on the flour dunking tik tok 🤦‍♀️ it's quite obvious who is the favourite and hazza actually replies to all the comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stumbled across this on H’s arch nemesis who may “live up north” (thought I’d blank out her name as she hates us 😂)
And THIS is an example of responsible influencing. Not promoting despicable unethical fast fashion companies but actually trying to do some good with their “influence”

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Stumbled across this on H’s arch nemesis who may “live up north” (thought I’d blank out her name as she hates us 😂)
And THIS is an example of responsible influencing. Not promoting despicable unethical fast fashion companies but actually trying to do some good with their “influence”
She gets my vote 🗳

I think she’s bloody awesome 👏

Alibabs1 … come collect your award 🥇

Outstanding comments on H’s post 👏 👏 👏

She is being held accountable and her answers are so selfish it’s unbelievable 😯

Reactions: 8
Mwah ha ha, I’ve just her tik tok make up ‘tutorial’ on how she created that fucked up filtered sexy look 😆

WE ACTUALLY GET TO SEE THE FRECKLES GOING ON 🤣🤣🤣

Plus she’s missing out saying she filtered the duck out of it! The make up looks nothing like the original video 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Here we go with the sending kids in tomorrow 🙄 but yet covid she was all for not sending them back and home schooling!

• Haha
Mwah ha ha, I’ve just her tik tok make up ‘tutorial’ on how she created that fucked up filtered sexy look 😆

WE ACTUALLY GET TO SEE THE FRECKLES GOING ON 🤣🤣🤣

Plus she’s missing out saying she filtered the duck out of it! The make up looks nothing like the original video 🤷‍♀️
This I gotta see

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a vile entitled response

“I DONT NEED THEM I WANT THEM”
What a complete bleep
I can’t believe she’s made a post out of this!!

And her comments in response to that person really do show how awful she is as a person? What a terrible attitude to have when the next generations will be suffering the results of her selfish actions. Don’t know what Guardian article she’s referencing in another comment but they most certainly did not write what she says they did.

They did a whole podcast on why Shein is so horrific.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s made a post out of this!!

And her comments in response to that person really do show how awful she is as a person? What a terrible attitude to have when the next generations will be suffering the results of her selfish actions. Don’t know what Guardian article she’s referencing in another comment but they most certainly did not write what she says they did.

They did a whole podcast on why Shein is so horrific.
“I don’t need them I want them” really sums her up as a person. She’s trash like her horrid clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.